Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 170votes)

Knight Run

Alt Names: alt 나이트런alt Эпоха Рыцарей
Author: Kim Sung-Min
Artist: Kim Sung-Min
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Raw: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=64997

Official English Translation: http://www.webtoons.com/episodeList?titleNo=67

====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Knight Run Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Knight fall explanation? (spoilers) New Window Cold hero
  • 5 Replies
Topic A funny non-canon comedy done by author of TAL New Window Random-Webtoon-Fan
  • 0 Replies
Topic Raw Link New Window Shess
  • 2 Replies
Topic Newest Chapter discussion New Window fuzzyidioms
  • 2 Replies
Topic English Chapters Discussion. NO SPOILERS ALLOWED! New Window Regis
  • 12 Replies
Topic Knight Run publication New Window Bergamot
  • 4 Replies

279 Comments

Nice!
Oh my...
This manga is amazing.
Spoiler
hey ppl, check out and help to improve the Knight Run Wiki: http://knightrun.wikia.com/wiki/Knight_Run_Wiki
Great read, tho kinda wishing that they would finish up the back story stuff and get on with the main plot.
Wow that's a giant sword.

Now... The Belchis War is coming...

@GeneralTechnique

Well done, good sir, I was thinking of doing an overblown parody of you to help point out how pretentious you sound. But realized that you embellished on your merits to such an extent that I literally -can't- make an overblown parody of you.

You are your own joke, and I have to say, I am impressed.

From now on whenever I think of the term 'comic connoisseur' I will remember you, O' keen reader, and your grievances at being too intelligent and insightful and amazing for your own good will always be with me; close at heart.

I would elaborate on how silly you sound, but woe betide me! I was roped into an orgy with a smattering of female super models who can't seem to stop bothering me with their incessant pleas for sex. Alas, if only I wasn't so god damned handsome and amazing like all you lucky fellows I wouldn't have to worry about this problem at all. By the way: the term for a group of super models is a smattering, in case you are fortunate enough to never had to deal with one and didn't know.
--PREDICTABILITY (The grievances of a keen reader)--
I've been thinking this since the first chapter:
-Who is pray? Where does she come from? Plenty of questions like that.
-I have a bad habit of thinking too far ahead and spoiling the story for myself whenever a writer drowns the plot in blatantly obvious foreshadowing like this author did in the early chapters with Pray.
-Since the early chapters of this manwha, I've been expecting to see Pray, for one reason or another, become a serious threat to the humans in the story.
-Secondary to that, I've been expecting a significant portion of the storyline to become devoted to Anne either trying to reunite with Pray, trying help to put a stop to Pray, to save pray, or some overly complicated mixer of the three.
-So far, this story has been going far too identical to how I involuntarily foresaw.
-At this point, I'm starting to worry that this story might not be as interesting as it appeared to be before I started reading it.
Having said all of this, I'll drop the vague overtone of my rant for a moment of detailed imploration (as of chapter 23):
-Please, don't let that new white Zero-Type turn out to be Pray, or any way connected to Pray.
-Please, don't let this powerful queen be Pray, or in any way connected to Pray.
...these two things have been among my most troubling thoughts since the early chapters. I found it lame that the foreshadowing would hint to such a ludicrous plot twist, and figured that even the worst of writers wouldn't try to pull off something as ridiculous as that. However, with each passing chapter........
-Talk about predictable...... if things turned out like this, I'd have to drop this manwha. :(
wow that last ep was crazy
i dont understand this anymore . what happened to pray?
@Bergamot Why don't you stop complaining and do something about it?
Join us and translated your self ^^
beginning
Ah... "They were just begun..." "They were just the begining..."
NOTICE! - "It was just begun..." "It was just the begining..."
mm..... 그냥 Joyonghee하고 보시지. 얼마나 힝들게 작업했던것들인데 그딴말은 ㅡㅡ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
To me the translation was a bit off. too many mistakes.
Fantastic story progress... Well done.
FINALLY, they had stopped posting this series for a LONG time, can't believe it's back up and running!

Awesome!
Unbelievably good manhwa. This one had me riveted from not long after the start.
wow wow wow ch 20 is amazing
this is absolute eye candy :3
uugh, c20 by KRFC really lack a good PR...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics