Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 170votes)

Knight Run

Alt Names: alt 나이트런alt Эпоха Рыцарей
Author: Kim Sung-Min
Artist: Kim Sung-Min
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Raw: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=64997

Official English Translation: http://www.webtoons.com/episodeList?titleNo=67

====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Knight Run Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Knight fall explanation? (spoilers) New Window Cold hero
  • 5 Replies
Topic A funny non-canon comedy done by author of TAL New Window Random-Webtoon-Fan
  • 0 Replies
Topic Raw Link New Window Shess
  • 2 Replies
Topic Newest Chapter discussion New Window fuzzyidioms
  • 2 Replies
Topic English Chapters Discussion. NO SPOILERS ALLOWED! New Window Regis
  • 12 Replies
Topic Knight Run publication New Window Bergamot
  • 4 Replies

279 Comments

Well, assuming the thing at 4th ground zero is what I think it is: good to see her again.

And just in general... not sure I'm following the current story?

I can't tell if it's because I'm slow (which I undoubtedly am) or if the translation's not quite correct... oh well.

I do try my best to keep the translation same as original and if that seems like all over the place, it's not so different in korean as well.

Can't wait to see Anne again.

Well, assuming the thing at 4th ground zero is what I think it is: good to see her again.

I can't tell if it's because I'm slow (which I undoubtedly am) or if the translation's not quite correct... oh well.

Felt that way for quite a while. It's like they talk in encrypted yoda speech. (Yes, that's Yoda speech with a layer of encryption just in case you're still not fucked up in the head yet.)

Best advice, just ride through the confusion and suddenly, at the end, things will slowly be revealed and the entire puzzle will click together. 

OMG_ read again and again 74 75 76 - best chapter ever ........ more read is more deep my sadness .................................................

Yay, new chapter ^_^

Man, last time I read this was early 2012... gave up on it for a while and now I'm rereading from scratch because I forgot.

So much scrolling... I may have broken my mousewheel with this...

And if it is broken, it would have been worth it.

Hell, even want more now that I'm caught up.

Oh , so i remembered correctly and wasn't confused. Thanks!

Ugh , in which chapter this happens ? I mean the preemptive strike , or it is not screened ? I am confused. I thought Tobal was one of the planets where a Blue Flower warped during the attack on Arin ( the planet from the ending of Part 1 ).

Ch.69. It was attacked but not destroyed completely.

Nope, Tobal is one of those planets which were attacked at the same time with the preemptive strike by monsters.

Ugh , in which chapter this happens ? I mean the preemptive strike , or it is not screened ? I am confused. I thought Tobal was one of the planets where a Blue Flower warped during the attack on Arin ( the planet from the ending of Part 1 ).

Tobal was the planet which was destroy at the end of first episode right?

Nope, Tobal is one of those planets which were attacked at the same time with the preemptive strike by monsters.

Tobal was the planet which was destroy at the end of first episode right?

Another Episode, finally we've reached it.

AWSOME! The best episode just started!

Yess!!! Episode 2! 

I hope we'll eventually catch up... 

...whoa...words cannot describe how ridiculously awesome this is (though apparently only the first "episode" is up). The art is amazing, and the story...it brought tears to my eyes. If you have not read this, I suggest you do so as soon as possible, for this is most certainly not a waste or your time.

As for those who have read it already, I think you'll understand the following sentiment for the final few chapters:

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!11!1!!  Wait what?! I don't even--GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH T.T WHY!!!!? *explodes from sensory overload*

Whilst i love the story, Its types like these that being me to tears especially after that last reveal, Its just to damn sad. Looking forward to more, but damn, that lasting feel of regret just lingers

You are not only one, believe me. Also is it me or it starting to remind me of never-ending story? monster got owned> run away and hide>build up new great weapon>attack humans>got owned>run away..... really wish it had closed ending instead of dragging story like this (really? hidden organization making forbidden weapons? what is this? *put generic evil organization here*)

Spoiler

No offense to the scanlators but did the last chapter just sound like a bunch of yoda speech to anyone? I could barely piece out the conversation and I really want to know what they're saying. Especially when these "soon-to-be-ex-observers" seem so important. 

You are not only one, believe me. Also is it me or it starting to remind me of never-ending story? monster got owned> run away and hide>build up new great weapon>attack humans>got owned>run away..... really wish it had closed ending instead of dragging story like this (really? hidden organization making forbidden weapons? what is this? *put generic evil organization here*)

No offense to the scanlators but did the last chapter just sound like a bunch of yoda speech to anyone? I could barely piece out the conversation and I really want to know what they're saying. Especially when these "soon-to-be-ex-observers" seem so important.

It's same in the raw too. No translation can save the mumbo jumbo of this manwha. :P

The observer guys start being important much later on. (Though not really explained who they are.)

OH SHIT, Cross Eye Alpha is ALIVE!?!?! Humanity is FUCKED!!!!!!

So Anne's gonna make some babies with grey-hair dude?

Just realized we are still a little over 3 years BEHIND the original webtoon. Opened up their latest one and noticed TONS of fan service: large breast, skimpy clothes, random skirt lifts, half tube tops, maids, half naked women, oh and then there's Anne

Hell, this Webtoon was like No 1 Target when the gorv tried to 'censor' Webtoons for some reason. XD

From someone who's up to date...

You haven't seen the end of it, the author seems to have a thing for tragedy XD

Oh I've read all the way through, even up through to the current raws.

I still hold to what I posted.

So much tragedy, So little hope for couples...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics