Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 55votes)

Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 2wei!

Alt Names: alt Fate kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 2wei!alt Fate/kaleid liner プリズマ☆イリヤ 2ツヴァイ!alt Fate/Kaleid liner Prisma ☆ Illya 2wei!alt Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya Zweialt Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya Zwei!
Author: Hiroyama Hiroshi
Artist: Hiroyama Hiroshi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After all the Class cards have been captured, Illya and Miyu are once again ordered by Rin and Luvia to help them stabilize the Earth's pulse, that went haywire when they started capturing the Class Cards. However, something goes wrong after the ceremony. Illiya tries to protect everyone from the destructive explosion. But when the explosion is averted, and seemingly everyone is safe... Illiya finds a clone of herself sitting beside her.

What had happened? And how will Illiya get over this crisis?

The name is a word play on “2” and “Zwei”, which is German for “two”.

Prequel:

> Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/fatekaleid-liner-prisma%E2%98%86illya-r2728 )

Sequel:

> Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 3rei!!
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/fatekaleid-liner-prisma%E2%98%86illya-3rei-r7635 )
Go to Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 2wei! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

72 Comments

@Cydric: That seem to cover the first one, since I don't see Kuro on that list.
this one:
http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/fatekaleid-liner-prisma%E2%98%86illya-r2728
which means
Spoiler
@Night ...
might get contradicted with Shirou existence in this loli world ...
and in other hand ... if Miyu loves Shirou ...
it meas Holy Grail existence favor Shirou / Archer ... =3= ...

and about parallel world thingy ...
don't worry ... the story won't finished even after they defeat Gil ...
(too much loli demand from reader, thus the manga get prolonged ? LOLZ !!!)

@Lolipop Candy

http://vatoto.com/read/_/120088/fatekaleid-liner-prisma%E2%98%86illya-2wei_ch24_by_suimasen-scans/22
"LoL
Ilya, what's the different with a boy who touch the boobs ?"

upper and lower ? lolz ... the same thing is ... the one that ALWAYS get blamed are the boys ... (there's no scene when the boys get angry ... "hey, what the hell are you doing, grabbing my sausage and meat ball !!!" ) shucks ...
is there any possible chance we can see a parallel world archer? XD i think that would b nice
Gil is only letting us see him naked; we lowly "mongrels" should be grateful that he is allowing us to gaze on his magnificent body.
Good news everyone!!!
There is an anime of this coming out!!!
http://myanimelist.net/anime/14829/Fate/kaleid_liner_Prisma_Illya
Yes, it really is 100% like Gilgamesh.
Illya x Gilgamesh.

You know you want it.

(umad.jpg)
"I am not ashamed about any part of my body"

/insert "Problem?" meme page here.
Illiya, so young and already so bold.
Wow, Gil has been naked twice, Once in Fate/Zero and in this Manga

Ohhh Ilya you pervert Posted Image
yes hard to judge indeed
Wow i did not see that one coming now really wanna know what happens next.

LoL
Ilya, what's the different with a boy who touch the boobs ?
TOUCH DOWN !!!
(in a lot of meaning and thinking ... lolz ...)
Gah! Illya! How dare you taint our Chibi Gil!!
sry coudnt stop myself ^^
Gah! Illya! How dare you taint our Chibi Gil!!
sry coudnt stop myself ^^
*looks at new chapter*
...Is that who I think it is?
Gah! Chibi Gil! How dare you taint our Illya!!

So...I hate his character but...where's Shinji?

Probably busy feeling superior to everybody else, while hiding like a wimp in front of Dark Sakura.
Or maybe she already killed him?

Either way, I'm not sad he's missing, lol.
So...I hate his character but...where's Shinji?
And I thought chapter name Guardian, was refered to 'Counter Guardian' (Would be even better if it was the 'Counter counter guardian' :P)
"I enjoy getting a close look at children that get injured."

Ah, Karen... almost as twisted as her father...
@AshokaTheGreat actually, Broken Phantasm increase the rank by 1, not two; and that only applies if its the ORIGINAL Noble Phantasm (Saber's real excalibur or Lancer's original Gae Bolg) if the item comes from "Tracing" though, the weapon itself is reduced by one rank so the excalibur arrow that Kuro shot actually has the same power to the real excalibur and not stronger. Had she didn't shoot it and kept it as a shape, its actually weaker than the real 1.
Hell Yes!

Under the influence, he doesn't have the usual "Mongrels!" *shot while not being serious* handicap.

Finally the true power of Gil might be coming out.

Also, thanks Ashoka, I didn't know about that.
@Cydric
That would be cool. It would probably be at the last minute when someone's getting killed. Then BAM! Shiro saves the day. Or another version of Shiro(maybe Archer?) from another universe.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics