Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 55votes)

Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 2wei!

Alt Names: alt Fate kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 2wei!alt Fate/kaleid liner プリズマ☆イリヤ 2ツヴァイ!alt Fate/Kaleid liner Prisma ☆ Illya 2wei!alt Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya Zweialt Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya Zwei!
Author: Hiroyama Hiroshi
Artist: Hiroyama Hiroshi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After all the Class cards have been captured, Illya and Miyu are once again ordered by Rin and Luvia to help them stabilize the Earth's pulse, that went haywire when they started capturing the Class Cards. However, something goes wrong after the ceremony. Illiya tries to protect everyone from the destructive explosion. But when the explosion is averted, and seemingly everyone is safe... Illiya finds a clone of herself sitting beside her.

What had happened? And how will Illiya get over this crisis?

The name is a word play on “2” and “Zwei”, which is German for “two”.

Prequel:

> Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/fatekaleid-liner-prisma%E2%98%86illya-r2728 )

Sequel:

> Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 3rei!!
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/fatekaleid-liner-prisma%E2%98%86illya-3rei-r7635 )
Go to Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 2wei! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

72 Comments

Man, I wish Shiro would have been the one to save them all because he might be a magus who was secretly watching them , at the last minute. I would be cliche but a damn good one
@Iantegee broken phantasm raises the recreated weapon's rank by two. So it's actually stronger than a regular excalibur right now.
LoL
Type-Moon hires a doujin to make a F/SN spin-off resembles to Nanoha series.

After marathon reading from the 1st series, I found it's amusing. It deserve to get animated.
@yariel
Let's hope - if it gets approved - that the studio animating this will be the same as Fate/Zero's :D
BTW, the manga RAW already finished ...
and ... there's announcement about the anime version project too ...
let's hope this project approved so we can watch it ...
Dammit, I was so convinced that the 8th would be Avenger. Stupid Gilgamesh.
Spoiler
hmm ... also might be possible for Shirou too ...
that shield (Rho Aias) is being used in Heaven Feel by Shirou against Black Excalibur ...
(I totally forget about it ...)
but based on Gate of Babylon ability, it might be possible too for Gilgamesh ...
I'm hoping its Emiya Shirou archer because that wall reminds me of Rho Aias but it'll probably be Gilgamesh
absolutely Gilgamesh ... and the crazy thing doesn't stop there ...
latter Gilgamesh might ...

Escape and run into the real world, such the power of the King ...
Spoiler
Well, first I thought it would be Kotomine Kirie as Avenger, but now, it looks more like Gilgamesh. Also, blocking Broken Excalibur? Even with rank down through recreation, that's just...
Oh please don't be the final battle, I want this manga to continue! ,_,
a nice combo for the tags *nosebleed* ~ ~
just waiting if they do other ... "method" ... to transfer prana ... yum ...
BTW, Ch 18 already comes out ... please host in here ...
yuri tag added. anyway, there's no 'intense' yuri. yuri is yuri, or also the 'intense' form of shoujo ai.
@zavie: ........really?
@freekidd: they are elementary kids i'm afraid lol.
not just yuri ... "intense" yuri tag is needed ...
It does cross in my mind...
Does this manga need a Yuri tag...
Miyu is soooooo cute <3 well illya too.
*WARNING* middle school semi yuri action....with lots of magical battles!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics