Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 57votes)

My Young Cat and My Old Dog

Alt Names: alt 내 어린고양이와 늙은개alt My Kitty and old Dogalt My Young Cat, My Old Dog
Author: Cho
Artist: Cho
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to My Young Cat and My Old Dog Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

39 Comments

holy crap i shod not have read this all in one sitting.... now if you excuse me im going to finish crying and wate for the next chapter.

Thanks for telling about the mistake in chapter 49 ^^. And also for the good coments. Its nice to see theres a lot of sensitive people. Sometimes is hard to edit it, since it takes more time than to read it, so the feelings can stay longer.
waii pets admung pets daisuki
Put a bittersweet bgm ("Thanks for Being Born" in my case) and then try not to tear up o.o. Personally the tenth chapter knocked out my defenses, and I was crying throughout the rest of 40 chapters... Man, this is a good read.
Thank you for the fix up on 49 :P
A sad manhwa. A few of the chapters made me tear up a little.
Chapter 49 needs to be redone, some of the text can't be read.
i cried... ;_;
a very good read, indeed
This manga made me cry ;~; , happy :D and sad :( tyvm scanlators xD
Recently searched for a new dog for my family, and tried to adopt one... Some chapters are too touching for me, I almost start to cry on my workplace -_-
now i feel sad
I actually find this rather good :D
It's surprising how the fortunes of a few pets can be more touching than the death of dozens of main characters and sidekicks XD
Oh gawd TTATT
Maybe it's my teenaged hormones hitting me a little late, but I tore up at so many of these short clips.
Thank you for this, Lila Wolves.
So adorable. ;_; Thank you, scanlators. Thank you.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics