Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 220votes)

Peak

Alt Names: alt 피크altalt Peak (Im Gang-hyeok)alt قمة
Author: Hong Seong-Su
Artist: Im Gang-Hyeok
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaSeinen SeinenSports SportsWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: 21-year-old [Ryu Yeon-seong] is about to start his mandatory military service in the ROK Army. But unlike most other conscripts, he and four others are assigned to the mountain police rescue unit stationed at Mt. Bukhan, a small mountain on the outskirts of Seoul. Not knowing much about it, they think it'll be a walk in the park, and count themselves lucky to have landed such a cushy assignment. But when they arrive at the mountain, the group soon learn that they're in for more than they bargained for.

Note: The storyline has been split into various seasons, the vol.# corresponds to the season #.

Original webtoon from Daum: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/peak
Go to Peak Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

111 Comments

OMG this is so awesome. I'm starting to appreciate the whole new dimension of webcomics.
This is quite good, considering it's not my type.
I Just looked at the raw and girls will love this manhwa in 3 chapters...
Hell , it was about time. The art is good , and the story is thrilling good.
The main character is cool, plus the guy obssessing over alpha is funny
Photo
TsundereChan
Mar 31 2012 10:36 PM
hooo pretty good
considering its not my type
still read all chaps in 1 go
This style of the art is exhilarating
It's all good so far.
Really interesting and I like the art.
Seems good and the main character seem cool.
might be survival Manhwa.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics