Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 220votes)

Peak

Alt Names: alt 피크altalt Peak (Im Gang-hyeok)alt قمة
Author: Hong Seong-Su
Artist: Im Gang-Hyeok
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaSeinen SeinenSports SportsWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: 21-year-old [Ryu Yeon-seong] is about to start his mandatory military service in the ROK Army. But unlike most other conscripts, he and four others are assigned to the mountain police rescue unit stationed at Mt. Bukhan, a small mountain on the outskirts of Seoul. Not knowing much about it, they think it'll be a walk in the park, and count themselves lucky to have landed such a cushy assignment. But when they arrive at the mountain, the group soon learn that they're in for more than they bargained for.

Note: The storyline has been split into various seasons, the vol.# corresponds to the season #.

Original webtoon from Daum: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/peak
Go to Peak Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

111 Comments

such a badass ending for a super badass arc, NICE. Now let's see who this new girl will be...
As always with awsome newly found series, BIG CLIFFHANGER!
Shit hit the fan.
so intense...
fuuuuck... craziness nonstop
daaaaaaayuuuuuuum chapter 30 had me going "ohshitz" O_O
Wow, this got quite bloody and messy in no time !
Things got serious and fast.
Holy fuck at Ch. 30... this is getting crazier
And he's supposed to be a police officer, well I guess his mind will be blown by the MC or the squad.
o shit that is gonna hurt.

thanks for the upload EGS
That guy was a d*** but acted like a man when it mattered, respect for that.
wow... chapter 27 was f***ing badass... what a cliffhanger. Thanks EGScans!
@ badass
Spoiler
This Manhwa reminds me of the manga TOKKYUU!! for some reason(s)
and I love this kind of "Stuff" :)
this manwa deserves more attention, it's awesome

Spoiler
This manhwa is good.
I really enjoy reading it.
I thought I had read all sorts of stuff, now I'm proven wrong. This manhwa is really, really good too.
I really liked the realistic yet dramatic setting of this webtoon, I can see it having a great plot, and character development. One of the best reads I've had in awhile.
Great Manhwa! Nice tension all the time makes me want more! Definitely one to follow!
Wonderful art, and its 'only' a webtoon! Consider how it could be done within a studio with a budget. Great stuff, captivating even when I'm not into sports/hobby like climbing.
F***in' phenomenal. The summary is a bit vague, but this series is worth reading. "Peak" includes both great artwork and plot, and thanks to Batoto's one-page webtoon format, you can quickly catch up on the series. I highly recommend it.
Awesome!
Artist → Im Gang-Hyeok
Author → Hong Seong-Su

Be complete!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics