Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 125votes)

Eden: It's an Endless World!

Alt Names: alt 伊甸园alt Eden (ENDO Hiroki)
Author: Endo Hiroki
Artist: Endo Hiroki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the panic surrounding a worldwide pandemic which kills 15 percent of the population and cripples many more, a secret organization, the Propater, topples the UN and seizes control of much of the world. A boy and a girl, raised in an abandoned virology research center, immune to the virus, are attacked by the Propater and escape.

Based strongly on Gnostic mythology, all major characters are named after gnostic deities, and have analogous roles.
Go to Eden: It's an Endless World! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Seriously, why New Window Ritokage
  • 3 Replies

40 Comments

In the end so this to shall pass
In the end nothing ever lasts
So we pray for a second chance
- Tommy Vext
The pathology behind the skin-hardening viral infection is SERIOUSLY flawed, in fact I would go so far as to say it's pretty much science-fantasy. =_= I mean, most authors who don't know their cell biology very well would just glean over the details of a apocalyptic viral infection and focus more so on the epidemiology of the pandemic (because that's easier for the layman to understand), but this author went so far as to explain the very mechanisms of the disease. That would have been fine IF the author had even the slightest clue about what the hell he was talking about. It was embarrassing to read, truly. >______>

Aside from that huge pet-peeve, the story itself is interesting enough so far. ^^;;
So boring when a manga is all about gore, gore, death, murder, rape, raaaaaape and mutilation.

Pretty overrated.
A really Good Read a lot of information to take in the beginning but it'll grow on you and will definitely be one of your favorites when you finish it :)
Great manga. I love how the story develops and the art is superb. It vaguely reminds me of saikano x alive:tfe
Probably the best manga I've read, until the last arc...
Still worth it.
Somehow this awesome manga remind me of Ghost in the Shell series.

Just my two cents: The colonel's name should be spelled Khan, not Kahn. He was Muslim Azeri, from Azerbaijan, not German Jewish, for whatever sake...
An excellent manga, with a truly disappointing ending.
But read it anyway; it isbreathtaking, thrilling, sometimes heart-warming, and always brilliant.
Absolutely fantastic, I stumbled across this manga completely by accident and i have to say it is one of the best that i have ever read. Judging by the other comments i'm not the first person to think this :D.
One of the best mangas i read
i recommend this strongly. a must read i learned a lot from it
absolutely one of the best plots I've ever read ^^
The manga is great and really sad. one of the best I'v read.
yes its a really good manga i loved the story the most out of this manga
can be confusing ... often. But an excellent manga nonetheless

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics