Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 373votes)

Gantz

Alt Names: alt กันสึalt ガンツalt 간츠alt 杀戮都市alt جانتز
Author: Oku Hiroya
Artist: Oku Hiroya
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Somewhere in Tokyo, there is a room. In that room is a black sphere. Periodically, people who should otherwise have died are transferred to the room. There, the sphere gives them special suits and weapons, and sends them out on a mission to kill aliens here on Earth. While these missions take place, the rest of the world is largely oblivious to them. These missions are lethal--few participants survive them. The sphere calls the shots, and it's not the slightest bit nice. Its name... Gantz.

============Notice================
COMIC LOCKED due to adult content.
==========Notice End===============
Go to Gantz Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic okay New Window xmaxrex
  • 0 Replies
Topic The ending was in one word... New Window shox90
  • 8 Replies
Topic Current Chapter Discussion (Spoilers) New Window Chore Boy
  • 154 Replies
Topic Gantz better or worse New Window Secros Matias Supreme
  • 2 Replies
Topic So Batoto will not carry Gantz any more. New Window alcaray
  • 21 Replies
Topic Gantz It's A Hard Start, A Noob's Interpretation Of Getting Started: For Beginners New Window Reminiscent Cheeseburger
  • 6 Replies

620 Comments

Posted Image This manga.........
@Pineappple
At first I thought that maybe Tae and Kurono crashed, but that can't be it... Looks more like Tae's flying vehicle got shot.
LOL. Cherry got popped instead?! someone explain the last scene. please enlighten me. i don't know what's what in this manga anymore. : /
Just make it stop...... T_T
When I first started reading Gantz, whenever an update appeared I would be all "OMG GANTZ!!!!"

With this arc, whenever I read a chapter I am now all "wtf Gantz??"
Left Brain: The hell is going on?
Right Brain: Doesn't matter cuz mecha. Also boobs.
lol i'm starting to hate this manga what happened to the plot (this is coming from some one who loves bleach)? does oh great do this with everyone of his manga's i mean tengoue tenge had a crap ending and air gear went to shit come on keep it to+gether
lol i'm starting to hate this manga what happened to the plot (this is coming from some one who loves bleach)? does oh great do this with everyone of his manga's i mean tengoue tenge had a crap ending and air gear went to shit come on keep it to+gether
Dang! It missed.
umm who shot who on the last page of ch362?
No worries, shes wearing nothing but the plot vest.
yea i dont like the 3d monsters too feels lazy
ummm.....i think this whole giant mech alien war would look much better if animated...the illustrations aren't doing it for me. Oh and look, 4 whole pages consisting of only a giant cannon =/
its cherry poppin time!.. i mean Cherry is popping them big time!!
    • rob likes this
anyone else kinda getting lost in the newer stuff? feels like i have to re-read the last couple arcs
USA 18+ only.

Having said that, this manga is epic. You must read it for the good of all mankind.
umm who are the masters?
Right, it's good to see some meaningful dialogue for a change. There's been less story and a little too much action lately.
dude this is awesome. they fighting for survival right now, there really is no deeper meaning that needs to be explained.
i hope theres less 3d monsters up ahead theyre not that fun to look at
I actually liked this week's chapter.

Too often Gantz's author forgets to weave some plot in with the killing which gets boring and makes it easy to forget that there even is a plot. And especially now, after all that's happened (or failed to happen) it's important that the author spend some time explaining wth is going on instead of continuing the mindless bloodshed. Because just a few chapters back it looked like we were coming up on a very BAD END with no hope or even a valid explanation of what Gantz was for in the first place - which really had me bored and about to walk away from the manga.
The hell ? That shit is happening way too fast!
What is this I don't even
The semi bi-weekly 21 pages of nonsense called Gantz!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics