Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 86votes)

Youko x Boku SS

Alt Names: alt Inu x Boku SSalt Köpek ve Ben SSalt Secret Service
Author: Fujiwara Cocoa
Artist: Fujiwara Cocoa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Shirakiin house's daughter, Shirakiin Ririchiyo, who has a complex about being unable to live independently and unprotected, feels the need to move out and live on her own under the condition of residing in the mansion named "Ayakashi Kan." In this mansion, only those who have cleared a very strict examination could reside in it, and for each resident, they are accompanied with one agent of the Secret Service (S.S.). Although Ririchiyo has rejected the company of the S.S., while residing in the mansion she finds out that the agent dedicated to protecting her is actually the Fox Spirit whom she previously rescued.

Note: Youko x Boku SS is serialized in Gangan Joker, a shounen magazine.
Go to Youko x Boku SS Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime New Window Shamune
  • 4 Replies

117 Comments

ummm the anime version was kinda new for me

while the manga is still running, the anime has forced an ending.
in other case, when the manga is still running, then the final episode of the anime will remained as open ending
seems like shoujo to me.
Can't wait to see what happens next!!
CUTE.
That's kind of it.
And funny, most of the time. Somewhat dramatic at times though.
Coming to follow this after watching 1st episode of the anime
@MidKidz, But there is no page44 in chapter1
Chapter 1 Page 44: Logic error. Guess the author has absolutely zero knowledge about firearms. Mr Fox must have hands of steel too. Damn.
The only thing this manga has to offer is in my eyes the amount of fanservice ... the plot is weak? or non-existent and some characters are rather shallow ... but I still like it.
Bah who cares if it's shounen, shoujo or seinen, I find it funny and cute and the character interactions are funny.

And Zange just reminds me of Break O.o
@TsundereChan wow so i was reading this manga a bit further in and it definitely looks like shoujo/josei... besides the art style, the main protganist is a lil girl who gets a shoujo-like guy serving her... o.O hmmm im doubting myself now..
@TsundereChan yea it does kinda look shoujo(the guy on the cover I mean) the girl def looks seinen/shounen tho but the manga's shonen/seinen lol
Photo
TsundereChan
Dec 18 2011 08:43 PM
isnt this shoujo?
atleast look shoujo to me
I really dont like Supernatural-themed manga but this one is an exception. I like it. ;)
I find this manga really.. Cute.. Yes, cute, that word summarizes the whole manga.. WE NEED A "cute" TAG NAO. Anyway, I love this manga, one of my new favorites, I was continually smiling and laughing most of the time.. And I love how its no so dramatic, and its... CUTE
I am liking the cover pic.. xDD
good one =)
thanks a lot

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics