Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 86votes)

Youko x Boku SS

Alt Names: alt Inu x Boku SSalt Köpek ve Ben SSalt Secret Service
Author: Fujiwara Cocoa
Artist: Fujiwara Cocoa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Shirakiin house's daughter, Shirakiin Ririchiyo, who has a complex about being unable to live independently and unprotected, feels the need to move out and live on her own under the condition of residing in the mansion named "Ayakashi Kan." In this mansion, only those who have cleared a very strict examination could reside in it, and for each resident, they are accompanied with one agent of the Secret Service (S.S.). Although Ririchiyo has rejected the company of the S.S., while residing in the mansion she finds out that the agent dedicated to protecting her is actually the Fox Spirit whom she previously rescued.

Note: Youko x Boku SS is serialized in Gangan Joker, a shounen magazine.
Go to Youko x Boku SS Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime New Window Shamune
  • 4 Replies

117 Comments

One word: Uuuuuuultra mind-fuck!
Is there any information about the release of new chapters? Or definitely the scanlation dropped it??? :_(
This manga is so addictive even with the aneurism inducing plot twist. I'm on fraking pins and needles!
So, I was watching the anime earlier today, and I realized: I completely forgot about the time capsule! Who wants to guess when it'll come into play? And what sort of effect it's going to have on the plot?
itsstillongoingitsstillongoingitsstillongoingitsstillongoingitsstillongoingitsstillongoing
x__x x__x
I was not expecting that to happen.
And now we come full circle? Wtf?
still mindfuck over the new chapter
Now, I'm curious about one thing...
Spoiler
@Ravin: you can check the delay at the group's page on batoto (click the name right next to chapter), shoujo crusade has no delay, but intercross has a whole week.
how long is their delay? I have been wondering for a while now lol
@Drakan

The follow list updates when the uploader have updated the manga, from his/her site or here at batoto
why does my follows page say chapter 19 is out already?
My world just cracked into two... then mended together with duct tape by those two words: "Next Chapter"
D: *very sad* PEOPLE!PEOPLE! Calm down. there next a chapter. it not a time to have a heart attack, seizure, or stroke**.
f***, i got mind-raped by the latest chapter!!!!
I thought that was the last chapter.
Until I saw the 'See you in the next volume' etc.
That MINI HEART ATTACK.
@HungerPain

I think its the 2nd loop where they all died in that battle (except the paper guy coz he didn't join) and they are all in their reincarnated state with bits of memories from the past life
What the... hell just happened... What... Miketsukami... Wait... Are these tears?
Ah I want more new updates soon
ROFL this is hilarious...

i haven't watch the anime but this is so damn funny
I love this series so much!
Spoiler
Tension... Drama...
Spoiler
:D
Looks this is finally starting to take a more meaningful stance in the story.
the hope that the shounen tag would somehow make sense got me through 9.5 chapters, but... it's definitely shoujo.
NOOOOOOO!!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics