Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 287votes)

Natsu no Zenjitsu

Alt Names: alt 夏の前日alt 夏之前日alt 夏日前夕alt El día antes del veranoalt Hari sebelum Musim Panasalt O Dia Antes do Verãoalt The Day Before Summeralt Yaz Arifesi
Author: Yoshida Motoi
Artist: Yoshida Motoi
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is a story about two adults, a man and an older woman. They meet each other because of their own jobs and their relationship will develop from this point on. Will it develop smoothly? Or will there be unforeseen events?

Related:

> Mizu to Gin
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mizu-to-gin-r3124 )
Go to Natsu no Zenjitsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic which one should I read first? New Window Andrez-ssi
  • 0 Replies
Topic Worth Reading New Window Heeward
  • 11 Replies

661 Comments

Can't wait for him to see his classroom. Maybe we will see that Hanami girl there. Uhhgh cliffhanger.
hm...im getting the ideas that the main character like to look at that Hanami girl because she is able to express her feeling and that make him envious of her. Hoping that it wont turn into triangle relationship story...the way it is now is fine...absolutely beauty
The scales of the character are way too small. Oh, but in their world it would be considered normal, right?
Great story, great art. :)
Wow. This is very good indeed.
The cover is misleading ! Beside that, the content is great !
pick ups* (translate)
hope someone also picks the "sequels"
Would definitely recommend for Romance readers looking for a mature manga.
Berry Soda does pretty much sum it up.
Berry Soda said it all. It's very soft and sweet, yet mature.
word can't express how grateful i'm for the translator to release new chapter. This manga is one of my most favorite and one of the series i have to wait longest for a new chapter, again thank you...
This is a good romance that skips quickly ahead to a couple being together and does a great job showing them getting along. There's a bit of uncertainty in their relationship so it's not just a assured happy end.

The art's great too. Very homely and warm flavor/atmosphere thanks to the artist's style.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics