Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 287votes)

Natsu no Zenjitsu

Alt Names: alt 夏の前日alt 夏之前日alt 夏日前夕alt El día antes del veranoalt Hari sebelum Musim Panasalt O Dia Antes do Verãoalt The Day Before Summeralt Yaz Arifesi
Author: Yoshida Motoi
Artist: Yoshida Motoi
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is a story about two adults, a man and an older woman. They meet each other because of their own jobs and their relationship will develop from this point on. Will it develop smoothly? Or will there be unforeseen events?

Related:

> Mizu to Gin
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mizu-to-gin-r3124 )
Go to Natsu no Zenjitsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic which one should I read first? New Window Andrez-ssi
  • 0 Replies
Topic Worth Reading New Window Heeward
  • 11 Replies

661 Comments

ohh, an update!!
I wondered why I didn't stumble on this early. It's so good, the story and the art. It make my heart feel at ease and it also shows the real beauty. But I'm sticking to Aoki and Akira as lovers.
This latest chapter was everything I needed and more. So good!!!!
Need more updates!!!
@Gypsy

I agree with the fact that akira should be the only one, but cmon hanami is not doing anything, so why call her b****, in any case it would be the author the one to call b***** if he makes hanami a love interest xD
Spoiler

#sitsonthisopinionandwontbudge.
Thanks for the update!
Thanks for the update, fucking love this.
I love the art of this manga. It kind of feels sketchy, but looking at it closely it's just the style. The sharpness and clarity in each panel shows that the mangaka's skill. I love the backgrounds as well. Real beautiful
Over? D:
i completely forgot what happened before. Time to re-read the whole thing.
I was looking for an ecchi manga when I stumble upon this (kind of impure, I know... XD). And I'm really glad I started reading this because I fell in love with the story, arts, and the characters in the manga. This is definitely a good read... >:D
If you go to http://webchat.irchighway.net/?channels=maigo , you can ask about the status of any series that they're doing, including Natsu no Zenjitsu of course ;3
Wow. This series really has some deep characters, I would even re-read this just because its so amazing. 5/5 stars
when are they releasing new T.T
I cannot believe I have not read this story yet. The main char's thoughts feel like they are almost exactly the same as mine XD. I am still at the beginning but...I look forward to reading more.
Wish they could release more chapters quicker XD... this is realy a heartwarming series
They just sweet together. if only they be more honest to each other. hanami character makes me more excited for new chapter. i read on tl group page that next chapter will be the last chapter for volume 2. who knows when the 3rd volume will come out since this manga takes time release.
Yeh, I'd like their relationship to grow and last forever... I'd go on a rampage too if their relationship is wrecked.
Yay~ he is missing Akira >:3
Can't wait the next one! I'm very sure that he will met that girl in the festival.. :P
i like this manga i dont find it boring...
Finally a new chapter, thank you Maigo for translating this.......
I bet there will be some unforeseen events.
Its a great story, really. I love it more with every chapter I read.
I agree with alksduo's Spoiler! I would go on a rampage!
Chapter four was definitely the most delicious. I'm thinking this calls indubitably for a smut tag.

Not that the story line is anything focused on the more passionate side of their relationship.
This manga is one of the lovely ones that'll ensnare you to forgo any pressing things you are want to do, to keep reading on.
The art and story is very mature, and the characters exquisite.
Enchanting, it is. I'm very glad I discovered it's existance. It quickly shot into one of my favourites.
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics