Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 142votes)

Cavalier of the Abyss

Alt Names: alt Cavalier in the Abyssalt Cavalier of Abyssalt 심연의 카발리어alt 深渊骑士alt Рыцарь Бездны
Author: Ga On-Bi
Artist: Juder
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Sequel to Immortal Regis. Reading the entirety of the prequel is highly recommended, otherwise, this story from chapter 4 on will spoil it and/or be confusing.

Chaos has gotten itself a new Regis, Nex, a seemingly heartless ruler who destory everything and everyone who stand in his way. A small boy named Xix, who's contracted with an Evil is out seeking his revenge on Regis Nex for killing his village and Sister. When he gets his chance to kill Regis Nex, he loses completely and gets taken to the Royal palace. But once there, he see that there is something else going on in the background of the Royal Family, a Secret they don't want to be uncovered...
~Scantily Clad

Prequel:

> Immortal Regis
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/immortal-regis-r288)
Go to Cavalier of the Abyss Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who is your favorite character and why? New Window Razz
  • 13 Replies
Topic Totally confused New Window morlyn
  • 4 Replies
Topic Latest chapter thread New Window Coca
  • 22 Replies
Topic Problem with groups? New Window Hollowcantaro
  • 1 Replies
Topic Cavalier Of The Abyss New Window shoushikochou
  • 2 Replies
Topic When will new chapters be released? I heard other volumes already came out. New Window Happiness
  • 5 Replies

235 Comments

That was good. Thanks for the releases!
Haha, more chapters will follow ^^ (sooner or later :P )
Posted Image THERE ARE MORE CHAPTERS, RIGHT?!?! I WANT MORE!!!! Posted Image
Glad it's back :)
FUCK!! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?!?!? Anyways, what about Serin? How did she get into this mess? The suspense is freakin killing me.
it's manhwa :< and it's gonna start again soon
ahhh ghawd i miss this manhua~ the suspense is killing me >.<
ahhh ghawd i miss this manhua~
before anybody reads this you have to read the first season to know whats going on. the chapter was nice but i wish they bring them out faster.
DAMN!!!!! SOOOOO MUCH DRAMA!!! Pretty good manhwa, needs more translated chapters SOON!!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics