Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 142votes)

Cavalier of the Abyss

Alt Names: alt Cavalier in the Abyssalt Cavalier of Abyssalt 심연의 카발리어alt 深渊骑士alt Рыцарь Бездны
Author: Ga On-Bi
Artist: Juder
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Sequel to Immortal Regis. Reading the entirety of the prequel is highly recommended, otherwise, this story from chapter 4 on will spoil it and/or be confusing.

Chaos has gotten itself a new Regis, Nex, a seemingly heartless ruler who destory everything and everyone who stand in his way. A small boy named Xix, who's contracted with an Evil is out seeking his revenge on Regis Nex for killing his village and Sister. When he gets his chance to kill Regis Nex, he loses completely and gets taken to the Royal palace. But once there, he see that there is something else going on in the background of the Royal Family, a Secret they don't want to be uncovered...
~Scantily Clad

Prequel:

> Immortal Regis
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/immortal-regis-r288)
Go to Cavalier of the Abyss Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who is your favorite character and why? New Window Razz
  • 13 Replies
Topic Totally confused New Window morlyn
  • 4 Replies
Topic Latest chapter thread New Window Coca
  • 22 Replies
Topic Problem with groups? New Window Hollowcantaro
  • 1 Replies
Topic Cavalier Of The Abyss New Window shoushikochou
  • 2 Replies
Topic When will new chapters be released? I heard other volumes already came out. New Window Happiness
  • 5 Replies

235 Comments

Hm, I feel that Nex become much younger in chap 48?
Dont u guys think so?
Wow...just read all of Immortal Regis and up to the newly released chapter of Cavalier of the Abyss. This Manhwa is AWESOME!!! Took me 12 hours to read to whole thing in one go about hey I just could not tear me eyes away from this amazing story. I will admit that it a bit hard to follow but I think I understand completely whats going on :). Can't wait until next chapter.
I'm so in love with the story and especially the art. Fantastic. Soon I'm going to start over again from Immortal Regis so I can savor every drop.
Regis is truly the king of zero fucks given.

His wife jumps the fence on him, and he doesn't care in the slightiest.

Blood releated or not, he only needs useful children.

ch 18 reaction .... maybe .... Xix 's Jae Hyuk son too????? FUCK HOW MANY WOMEN DID NEX FUCKED????

just 2 women, and they both got pregnant, 1 got imprisoned and the other got married to the emperor
Cavalier of the abyss is the best ongoing manhwa (Witch Hunter close second).
this story was so good but i barely gets released so i totally forget when i see a new release QQ
I really need to re read from the beginning again. I forgot all about this series.
... kinda netorare huh? the serpent girl who was the prince fiance turn out to like Xix and then Siana end up with the prince ...
.... Clan master of the night .... = BLACK ROCK SHOOTER ... NO NO NO >..< KILL IT ... KILL IT WITH FIREEEE
wtf..... he did forgot to undo it ...
ch 18 reaction .... maybe .... Xix 's Jae Hyuk son too????? FUCK HOW MANY WOMEN DID NEX FUCKED????
why are the wolf guy is still old. ... i meant... that was just a joke ... they shouldn't have keep him old ..... don't tell me all of the last season event made them forgot about him .... that's just stupid
If you dn't read the first season you prob won't get it so I advise you do.
Cause I had a hard time even though I alrdy read the first season
it should have started at chapter 23!! much better :)
im on chapter 13... and i despratly wanna stop reading this... but immortal regis was sooooo goood!! Dx i hoping that theres a plot twist like that guy changes fate itself and its all redone over again!? Dx
Dx omg the main charss evil is what i've gotten so far D: and serin is his lil blood bank like the other one stated~~ >__< we didn't even get to see him make the decision to go evil and im reallllly disliking this.... idk if this really is a spoiler im only on chapter 5 or 6 or somewhere around there....
OK, for all the lost readers that are coming to read this after reading Immortal Regis:
In Cavaliers of the Abyss, Jae Hyuk has become Regis Nex and this new manwha begins years after that pathetic ending in Immortal Regis.
Now that you've gained your bearings, get back to enjoying the horrible literary skills of this manwha's writer.
Seriously, I've only decided to read this one just to see if the author manages to improve his terrible storytelling before the series ends or is canceled. That interests me way more than this trainwreck of a plot. lol.
At first I thought that this wasn't related to the Immortal regis (or i simply didn't know what the fuck was going on), but after reading The chaps from 29-40 The story adds up, although the chaps don't show up fast this manhwa still is one of the best damn ones i read, Totally Recommend it.
Great story, unexplored areas of each character, however an enjoyable read nonetheless.
Wtfffff it's so confusing wth happened....
depressing..
Love this a lot. Was a good break from reading light novels.
damn, cliffhangers!
MOOAAAARRRR!!!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics