Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.17 - 48votes)

Higanbana no Saku Yoru ni

Alt Names: alt At the Night When Amaryllis Bloomsalt 学校妖怪纪行alt 彼岸花の咲く夜にalt 彼岸花盛开之夜alt Higan Hana no Saku Yoru nialt 피안화 피는 밤에alt On the Night the Spider Lily Bloomsalt The Night When the Amaryllis Bloomsalt The Unforgiving Flowers Blossom in the Dead of Night
Author: Ryukishi07
Artist: Tsunohazu Ichirou
Genres: Drama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Marie is trapped in a horrible situation. She's being constantly tormented by her classmates and regularly raped by her teacher. With nowhere else to turn, she finds herself asking for supernatural help from one of the seven demons of the seven mysteries of her school. All she desires is the death of her cruel classmates and teacher. How far will Marie be willing to go in order to achieve the murders that would free her from her living hell?
Go to Higanbana no Saku Yoru ni Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Current Chapter Discussion New Window Coma Culture
  • 6 Replies

82 Comments

this is too much tragedy!!!
poor girl T-T
to help her find happiness or something .... but i guess she finally found happiness in the dead....
........and? ...... i'm only saying she's cute ... rape? after i read her story arc.... no way.... i would want to be her boy friend or something .....
Dude, she's like 8-10. o.o
what the hell ... she's really cute... i wanna rape her too...
The tradgedy tage could be a little bit more descriptive lol.
The description is ghastly.. Great manga but horrid at the same time..

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics