Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.11 - 38votes)

The Phantom King

Alt Names: alt 幽灵王alt 幽霊王alt 유령왕alt Phantom Kingalt Yuurei Ohalt Yuurei Ou
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Yoon Jae-Ho
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHorror HorrorMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: 11 years ago, Eun Sung-min was one of the few survivors from a village that experienced the "Evil Phenomenon". He and his maid were saved by the mysterious Phantom King and his group, Phantom. Now the Special Environmental Protection Agency is searching for the answers to what happened on that fateful day, and how to combat the "Evil Spirits" that caused such mayhem.

Edit- this manga currently ended at Volume 7 Chapter 28, with ending mention of continuation but lets face it, it's not gonna happen.
Go to The Phantom King Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

29 Comments

Must have more....!!!!!!!! Tho freakin good. Can't wait for the next set of volume releases, although chapter by chapter is fine too. Anyone know where I could read the Novel version in english? or at least get the scans to try to translate it myself?
for some reason its kinda sad that we have different kind of languages when it comes to manga
there are currently 6 volumes out in Korea, so it's probably another issue with Raws :'( Kinda wish I could buy a whole load of raws and send them in seeing as I've got a good scanner ...
where's the rest of it?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics