Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 47votes)

He~nshin!! - Sonata Birdie Rush

Alt Names: alt へ~ん・しん!! そなたバーディ・ラッシュalt へ~ん○しん!!-そなたバーディ・ラッシュalt 变~身!!○其方的小鸟要入洞alt He~nshin!!alt He~nshin!! Sonata Birdie Rush
Author: Minazuki Suu
Artist: Minazuki Suu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hayama Sonata has been a pro golfer for 2 years, but she has never played in a pro golf match. It's because she doesn't have a sponsor to pay for the cost of a match. One day a weird president of a company comes to make a contract of sponsorship with her. The requirement for the contract is that Hayama must do cosplay in her matches. Can she become a real pro golfer and beat all her opponents?
Go to He~nshin!! - Sonata Birdie Rush Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

84 Comments

oh derp, mend translator. still trying to get a editor. which reminds me

/me goes and kick pimptoad to do something
we got a new editor on it so next chaper shouldnt take long
Oh many after a whole year! Well better late then never!
I just love the art reminds me of sora no however that is because ther artist is the same :P

Just luv it!
finally an update :D
Lol!
what the hell. what a sudden turn of events.
BOOBS !!!!
@mimamotte Yeah just like To-love-ru trouble darkness. It's just lotsw of ecchi fanservice every chapter i hope the latest one gets going on a whole new arc, Not that i dont appreciate the Ecchi i just like story just a tad bit above it.
Is this about Golf or Tits you decide
when you combine those two you get
He~nshin!! - Sonata Birdie Rush
@Havoc Hmm...did you notice Minazuki Suu have both Shounen and Seinen work under his name? But his Seinen Manga seems more well known than Shounen ones.

And Minazuki does know where to draw the lines between fanservice and pure ecchiness, a pity Batoto is short of two other series by this Mangaka. One is -Judas-(Shounen) the other is -Seven Ocean-(Seinen), I've read the latter and liked it.

In my opinion, Minazuki is very talented, but for some reasons he doesn't let the otherwise brilliant storyline develop any further. He has the ideas but...ecchi seems more appealing to him...what a waste. lol
tits here tits there, thats what this all about
well, so she is supposed to be raped there, but actually she kinda rape them? wtf
Yeah of course I know, I also read his other works. I like his art and sense of humor.
But I can't help but think sometimes it's going a little far.
nvm, just remembered that he is living with that chick, either way, the chicks a dude
don't forget that that girl was actually his son!
lol Havoc do you not know who this mangaka is, this is the mangaka that called a mans penor and genital hair a cotton candy stick and offered a girl to have some. this guy is on crack or something basically
Fanservice doesn't really need Half-naked fully erect butlers and sending girls to get r*ped by 50 pigs...
Overall it's a fun and fanservice manga but it goes a bit too far sometimes. That's my opinion anyway.
People commenting here are funny. Of course this manga will not make sense to you. This manga is only made for fanservice.
Fun but sometimes going too far in stupidity
Makes me want to be in a manga world (-.-)
Ooookaaay, I have to say that Minazuki Suu is just trying a wee itty bity too hard. It's like he's got writer's block and is compensating for it with lame ass pervy wisecracks. Funny but it gets a bit old after a while. Not to mention creepy. Sigh, I hope he wises up soon. In my opinion excessive fanservice just ruins the plot of the story. Seriously, this series has potential if not for the excessiveness like that idiot stripping butler.
thankyou pimptoad for uploading :D
Oh god... I think she's going to get raped on the next chapter.
I am loving it

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics