Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 38votes)

Rozen Maiden II

Alt Names: alt ローゼンメイデンalt Rozen Maiden Talesalt 新蔷薇少女
Author: Peach-Pit
Artist: Peach-Pit
Genres: Drama DramaFantasy FantasyPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After a traumatic incident, Jun Sakurada refuses to interact with the outside world and return to school--he even shuts out his sister, his closest friend. Jun spends most of his time online buying spiritual items that are obvious rip-offs. One day he finds a website that curiously enough asks him to put his order in his desk drawer. Thinking it's a joke, Jun plays along. The following day a suitcase arrives containing a doll named Shinku... that comes to life before his very eyes! Welcome to the world of Rozen Maiden, where Jun must enter an all-new reality to protect and serve a living doll.

Prequel:

- Rozen Maiden
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/rozen-maiden-r2723 )

Spin-Off:

> Rozen Maiden - Dolls Talk
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/rozen-maiden-dolls-talk-r6858 )
Go to Rozen Maiden II Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

53 Comments

Just be patient. This is one of the few series, where the author didn't start to invent bullshit because he ran out out ideas, and it has a mesmerizing world. The least he can do is to create a grand and awesome ending fitting to this series. I'm sure we are approaching a long and satisfying  ending.

Nothing wrong with what you are trying to say, just pointing out that Peach Pit is a group of 2 female mangakas.

I am pretty sure this is going to be the last arc, but we are behind more than 10 chapters and the ending isn't in sight.

Just be patient. This is one of the few series, where the author didn't start to invent bullshit because he ran out out ideas, and it has a mesmerizing world. The least he can do is to create a grand and awesome ending fitting to this series. I'm sure we are approaching a long and satisfying  ending.

Is it just me or does it feels like the end is approaching?

I am pretty sure this is going to be the last arc, but we are behind more than 10 chapters and the ending isn't in sight.

Is it just me or does it feels like the end is approaching?

desu desu, motherfucker.

@Stark700

At The end of Anime episode 08

the scene shows the curtain about to be opened.

The manga counterpart it's Vol02 chapter 9 page 5

Sorry, I can't understand your question.

Surely you aren't asking the latest chapter number of the manga.

I read Rozen Maiden since the 1st series & also watched Season 1 , 2 and it's 2 OVA.

What's your question?

I'll try to answer.

I was asking what chapter the anime is up to now for this ongoing manga.

Untranslated, Tale 60 so far.
Translated, Tale 45 so far.
Edit: I think I misread your question.
For the past few episodes till now, they were covering about 0.5-1.5 chapters. They have been picking up speed, with 1.5 chapters covered for the past 3 episodes.
Judging by the appearance of a certain character in Episode 9's preview, they are going to cover about 4 chapters, Tale 9 to Tale 12 for next week.

Thanks (:

I have a question who anyone who have been following the current ongoing Rozen Maiden (2013):

What chapter is it on right now? If anyone could answer, I'd appreciate it.

Sorry, I can't understand your question.

Surely you aren't asking the latest chapter number of the manga.

I read Rozen Maiden since the 1st series & also watched Season 1 , 2 and it's 2 OVA.

What's your question?

I'll try to answer.

Stark700, on 25 Aug 2013 - 13:57, said:
I have a question who anyone who have been following the current ongoing Rozen Maiden (2013):

Untranslated, Tale 60 so far.
Translated, Tale 45 so far.
Edit: I think I misread your question.
For the past few episodes till now, they were covering about 0.5-1.5 chapters. They have been picking up speed, with 1.5 chapters covered for the past 3 episodes.
Judging by the appearance of a certain character in Episode 9's preview, they are going to cover about 4 chapters, Tale 9 to Tale 12 for next week.

Show me more of the unwinded Jun. 

Spoiler

Yeah, its great to have unwinded Jun back. I like to think that he's the true master of Souseiseki. If there wasn't a problem with the world collapsing, it'd be nice if she could stay there and visit with the others via the n-field.

thanks for the chapters please continue like this no group

Rozen Maiden Zuruckspulen is adapted from this series..

Looks like ch40-42 has been translated.

Hopefully a translator picks this up so we can see parallel to anime.

man i hope more chapters are coming out soon because this is just getting good i hope it wasn't axed and also i knew that megu was crazy close to being yandere are something above that the way she talked. does anyone know if this is getting anymore chaps soon, not to mention i don't know why everyone jumps on the psychotic girls side every time they show up they are crazy as hell and i bet when this gets more chaps the first doll is going to fight her master with jun

Show me more of the unwinded Jun. 

Spoiler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqA2PfwbPbg

The translation is a bit unprofessional (somewhat of an understatement), and the story is still bogged down by minutiae and infodumps at times, but hey, this series and its characters have their own place in my heart. I want to watch the old anime again now.

Getting stepped by shoeless girl, its not that bad
suiseiseki became really cute in the latest chapter.
somehow I really like Megu.
i remember this series. unwinded jun, i can really relate to him and i think many people who have kost their way in life at some point can too. i think jun is probably one of the best protagonists i ve read about, winded and unwinded.
I need to separate the series into two
Fixed that...and added chapters titles
I'll upload more later
just informing readers. also, v9 chapter 3 and 2 needs a 0 in front of them to be more consistent with the other chapters.
I know that...
I have combined the 1st series and 2nd series together.
for easy reading.
Since I can't upload vol02 to vol08, There is no point to separate the series. Because only the 1st volume is upload-able.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics