Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.29 - 670votes)

Denpa Kyoushi

Alt Names: alt 電波教師alt Guru Otaku Terhebatalt Otaku Teacher - He is the Ultimate Teacher
Author: Azuma Takeshi
Artist: Azuma Takeshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kagami Junichirou is known as a Genius Physicist. He wrote a thesis at a young age of 17 and it was even published by "Nature" a prominent science magazine. After college he devoted himself to being an Otaku and a NEET. Updating his Anime Blog, aiming for #1 ranking. He claims to have a disease that makes him do ONLY what he wants to do. Desperate to get him to do something with his life, his little sister manages to get him a job as a teacher at his Alma Mater.
Go to Denpa Kyoushi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Current Chapter Discussion New Window Tr0pic0n
  • 22 Replies
Topic Any chance for male students? New Window Pillamelai
  • 8 Replies
Topic Who would you pair Kagami with? New Window null7
  • 18 Replies
Topic What is your ideal teacher ! New Window Mokata
  • 37 Replies
Topic What will happen in upcoming chapters New Window yamikami
  • 1 Replies
Topic Chapter 2 Cameo New Window spookychuu
  • 1 Replies

2293 Comments

quite a disease ... but in my case I have talent which I actually dislike ... (good at certain work I hate, but just average to which I like ... )

and this manga ... err ... (MSN + TWGOK + GTO) / 3
time to gathering the BIG harem in story ?
Able to do only what he wants, or ADW, seems to a legit disease that most of us here have.
Amazing manga!!
i liked, really funny xD
She cut a fly in half with a BAT!!!
    • Kay likes this
Excellent, definitely looking forward to seeing more chapters of this one.
i wonder when chapter 2 comes out this is really interesting
this is amazing!!! if u liked gto, u are gonna like this, though i would say it has more of kamen teacher than gto, really hope this keeps being so good in next chapters
Interesting
. . .this was a little scary . . .the description is way too much like myself except from the NATURE part . . .
This is a great Manga and has an interesting story. This has the Thorn seal of Approval lol. read it its a good read, cant wait for more.
Pretty entertaining :D
hmm this is really interesting
They mixed up with the feet order on the cover.
    • Exa likes this
It's pretty funny, good read.
it was a good first ch. Read it on the groups website
i have this disease, its real.
Photo
TsundereChan
Dec 09 2011 04:35 AM
no chapter?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics