Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 101votes)

Abide in the Wind

Alt Names: alt Abide by the Windalt 바람이 머무는 난
Author: Shin Weol
Artist: Shin Weol
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyJosei JoseiRomance RomanceTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Original on Naver:
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=414609&weekday=thu

====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Abide in the Wind Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The new series - dates and news New Window Hawksmack
  • 1 Replies
Topic AitW RAW discussion v2 New Window Dreamingflower
  • 326 Replies
Topic AitW Translated Chapters Discussion New Window rojo
  • 164 Replies
Topic AitW Wikia changes - your opinions please! New Window blerghers
  • 5 Replies
Topic Story after chapter 84 New Window SayaRock121
  • 4 Replies
Topic AitW has LINE app emojis! New Window blerghers
  • 0 Replies

119 Comments

Reading this 10 chapters was almost like reading the first season of ToG. 

And believe me that there is no better praise for a comic that I know

If, by any means, you are seeing this, please give it a try. It won't be a waste of time, I swear.

Fuck, now I've read it twice. Ughh.

Nara did some summaries in the forums if you're interested! :) I hope this series gets picked up, it does very well on Naver and it really is very beautiful, art-wise and story-wise.

Cool, looking forward to it. :)

Shame this isn't translated anymore, big thanks to nara who gave summaries for some chapters!

this is my favorite. no contest . no doubt about it . One peek at the raws on naver.com had me up all night reading all of them in one sitting.

I actually really like this series, I wish it would get translated though.

I check every week on the raws since the translation is going to slow. The story is getting really epic and I can't wait till the translation group catches up with the raws. :D

Did anyone catch the Half-Life reference in chapter 8?

I knew that he did something he shoudn't have to the gun. What a naive one, so cute : )

Another update! :D

...oh wait. It's *that* part. Siiiigh.

Very awesome new chapter (9), thanks a lot WL!!

looks like the real drama is just about to start

R.I.P

Very awesome new chapter (9), thanks a lot WL!!

looks like the real drama is just about to start

Woho!I am wondering what are those Hwansoo.
Also there is a typo : instead of HAPPY its HAPPU.

*Woohoo, lol, I'm so HAPPU you caught that... ;)

Every time I see an update for this is fills me with joy-- I finally understand some of the things going in the future!

It's miraculous, I tell you.

Woho!I am wondering what are those Hwansoo.
Also there is a typo : instead of HAPPY its HAPPU.

Great new chapter, thanks Webtoon Live!!

*Wondering about what he did to the gun..*

Maybe an enchantement so that the gun could really "help out in case of emergency"

Oh hooo... So THAT's how he learned so quickly.... ahaaah-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286248

Thanks for the new chapter

Awesome to see a new chapter, thanks a lot WL!!

@ Zhi Laohu

I just can't agree with that. By your reasoning every single title would have no genre's on it when it first begins being scanlated. That doesn't make sense to me. I too read by genre, I'm sure everyone does to some degree, but I'm not some kind of stickler for "perfect" accuracy either. I'm a huge romance fan, and as far as I'm concerned this one already has plenty of those elements for me to be satisfied with a "romance" genre tag. 

Again, I defer to the scanlation group's judgement and the description they have on their site which lists romance, it is their work after all and that seems like the polite thing to do. 

@svines85 I've always been under the impression that the genres should be an accurate reflection of the current state of the translated story. It avoids possible spoilers(example: a tragedy tag on a story where the tragedy has yet to occur), and it is misleading to potential readers. I usually choose whether or not to read a manga based on the genres, and it's vexing when the genres are innacurate. I'm not going to mess around with them on this title, but as a note to potential readers- there is no apparent romance thus far in the story(Although the potential for it to exist is there).
this manhwa wasn't dropped, was it? been a while since I saw an update.
These omnious "I didn't know anything yet" sometimes end up pretty simple and sometimes not that omnious.

I think this one will deliver.
@Zhi Laohu

Maybe you should trust the scanlation group and the genres they said this should have for more than 5 chapters before you decide to start changing things according to how you think it ought to be.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics