Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 233votes)

Haru to Natsu

Alt Names: alt ハルとナツalt Between Haru and Natsu, I Am...alt Haru & Natsualt Haru and Natsualt Spring and Summeralt 春夏
Author: Takeda Sun
Artist: Takeda Sun
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Makoto meets a sweet, shy girl named Haruna helping out at the school's athletics festival. He confesses his feelings for her the next time he sees her, and she bluntly rejects him, only to call him later and ask him out herself! The source of all these mixed signals is Haruna's "evil" twin sister, Natsumi. Natsumi is the opposite of Haruna, she's a forward, crude girl bent on taking whatever she can from her twin sister. Makoto is stuck in between Haruna and Natsumi, as they viciously fight over who will win him in the end.
Go to Haru to Natsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

303 Comments

I'm bit sorry for him, his attitude more decent than any MC in other manga
so the "evil" sister has found the guy she´ll end up with at the end...
It´s always like this in this mangas
Man, she's worse than Yozora, attitude-wise :o

I like Yozora though.
yeah we have and it's one of the things I don't really like in those mangas. It's like the girls just go "Oh well, you tried so hard, so I'll love you for that." I just reaaally dislike that. A bit of tenacity can swing things around, but it works way too often in mangas, and often for characters that are basically complete scumbags, just hidden a bit, by on e or two good things they've done...
@Lyfa but in other mangas we've seen those types work too~
I do feel a bit bad for him, but I also really hate his trying to force her into liking him. She said no, so you go at again, and again, and again. Not taking the first no at face value is sometimes good, but that's just being a scumbag...it's not even about taking the hint anymore, he just doesn't care that she doesn't like him. It's a very "I want it, so I must get it. I worked hard for it so I've earned it, he opinion be damned" -attitude.
Man, i really feel bad for this guy, tried so hard, so ernest, for what? All because he choose the worst crush target possible
@1Suspect Well he's not that new, he did appear in chapter 8 before. I doubt this guy will appear much, and I'm sure the next time he might be thin and pretty again for no real reason lol
New guy comes in to ruin the manga.
I want this main to grow some balls. Even if its just for one episode because of something lame like a drug, I want him to stand up for himself for once.
@Norito123 Well, I'm not sure she was ever REALLY trying to take him for herself, despite what the synopsis says. I think she just enjoys teasing them both, and prodding her sister into retarded situations.
Natsumi isn't making advances anymore...this isn't the love triangle that was promised :(
haha the last page of CH. 11 was epic!
this series always remind me of one of eroge that i played before.

[m de pink] sister scheme 2.
Amazing chapter...aahahhaa
YAY FOR THE INTERNET
Posted Image
ahahaha
Quite entertaining. One twin trying to progress her relationship with him at her own pace though quite possessive at times and her twin constantly messing with both of them.
*catches breath*
...i had my suspicions when natsumi asked him to turn on the volume lol. natsumi is the best.
ch 11 ...
why did it feels like I learning something "wrong" ...
Yeah dude, "the internet is faptastic" XD.
lol the overly attached girlfriend meme almost killed me
A great new chapter, thanks a lot Angry Fox Scans!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics