Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 83votes)

Puchimasu!

Alt Names: alt ぷちます!alt Idom@ster: Spin Out 4-koma Puchimasu!alt Idomaster: Spin Out 4-koma Puchimasu!alt Petit Idom@ster!alt Petit-M@s!alt Puchi Masu!alt Puchim@su!alt Puchimas! Petit iDOLM@STER
Author: Akane & Bandai Namco Games
Artist: Akane
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From the popular game "THE IDOLM@STER", comes a petit spinoff cute and soothing 4-koma! The setting is the same 765 Production from the games. One day, 765 Pro idols Ami and Mami bring in the mysterious Petit-dols "Afuu" and "Yukipo"!? More and more Petit-dols gather at the offices where everyone works. Leisurely enjoy their daily lives full of laughs and happenings.

> Part of THE iDOLM@STER series
(http://www.batoto.net/search?name=iDOLM@STER&name_cond=c&genres=;e9&genre_cond=and)
Go to Puchimasu! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

166 Comments

Even after the third reading, this series doesn't cause boredom but aliviation of it. The cuteness of the characters triggers something primal, i think.

Oh great, Nonowa spawned a series of her own huh? I can kinda understand the interest in the original Idolmaster and series like it, lots of horny lonely nerds out there so its understandable. But why this? Why the interest in those little things?

Cuz cuteness sells.

Oh great, Nonowa spawned a series of her own huh? I can kinda understand the interest in the original Idolmaster and series like it, lots of horny lonely nerds out there so its understandable. But why this? Why the interest in those little things?

I don't even like IdolMaster and I like this. 

Get out.

Why? Because they're damn cute, that's why.

I never quite understood why or when producer changes his face, or what it means when he does so.

The first time he did it was for a gag, but now?

It seems to be used to hide his identity in public. Broducer being Broducer.

I never quite understood why or when producer changes his face, or what it means when he does so.

The first time he did it was for a gag, but now?

RIP World Three

LOL at Chihaya

You thought it was Spepapu-San but it was I! P(io)

I loooove reading the sfx they're so cute in japanese

This ghost lady sure doesnt seemt o care alot

Is that a Fate Extra reference, or did "Francis Xavier" originate from some other source?

Yep its fate extra reference, I know it doesn't get in this context :P

Just having fun seeing his name being mention in this manga :)

Is that a Fate Extra reference, or did "Francis Xavier" originate from some other source?

He's the first Christian missionary to Japan.

Francis... Xavier!

Haruka-san can be really cute......if she's not near water that is

I would argue the opposite, and say that water makes here cuter. 100x the Harukasan = 100x the love.

ch69 p6 got me good, his back pretty much said "I just can't lie like that."

Though I kinda forgot why he's wearing the mask

Haruka-san can be really cute......if she's not near water that is

USE YOUR HAIR!

Francis... Xavier!

I haven't even finished a quarter of the current chapters yet but I have to say: this is the best 4-koma I've ever seen.

It's hilarious.

God eater burst

thank you

Im lost what was ogretail talking about?

Also the first part was brilliant work where no text can make a good story.

God eater burst

Im lost what was ogretail talking about?

Also the first part was brilliant work where no text can make a good story.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics