Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 45votes)

Tantei Gakuen Q

Alt Names: alt 侦探学园Qalt Detective Academy Qalt Detective School Qalt Học viện thám tử Qalt 탐정학원Qalt 探偵学園Q
Author: Amagi Seimaru
Artist: Satou Fumiya
Genres: Mystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kyu's greatest desire is to become a detective. To fulfill his wish, he goes to take the entrance exam to get into the detective school run by Dan Morihiko, one of the most famous detectives ever! At the exam he meets Megu, Kinta, Kazuma, and Ryu as they all try to pass the grueling three-part exam. Kyu wants to solve mysteries, and he gets his wish: his first real case appears in the midst of the exam!

Sequel:

> Tantei Gakuen Q Premium
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/tantei-gakuen-q-premium-r9240 )
Go to Tantei Gakuen Q Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

81 Comments

Funny that

Spoiler

This is one good case though!

yup.. it was actually a very elaborate plan when pluto even think of the park and closing time to frame someone else

although it does seems suspicious that the class saying the hint and make it obvious.. of course it's a plot twist lol

This was a very nice twist.

if she's one of the people who use the computer, then she shouldn't need to hide when she's using it though (the note is typed at 2AM)

Funny that
Spoiler

This is one good case though!

The mysteries are really good! Really impressed with this manga! Too bad the actual plot is kinda meh imo...

if she's one of the people who use the computer, then she shouldn't need to hide when she's using it though (the note is typed at 2AM)

Having read the raws, I already know I was way off by suspecting Setsuko.

I think it's Setsuko.

3. She is one of the people who uses the computer.

I think it's Setsuko.

1. She's the one who found the note that implied Ukon is the killer.

2. I'm not sure why, but something seems off about what she said when the storage room was opened.

3. She is one of the people who uses the computer.

the dad?

my theory about the headless women

Spoiler

EDIT: It appears my theory was wrong, welp it was a good try.

thanks for the chapter,

sorry for nitpicking but there is a mistake in the chapter. so i decided to point it out.
'oniisan'(elder brother) ['nii' pronounced as 'knee'] should be used instead of 'oneesan' (elder sister) ['nee' pronounced as 'nay'].

Thanks for pointing it out, we've made the correction (and added a note) in the next chapter. Thanks for reading!

thanks for the chapter,

sorry for nitpicking but there is a mistake in the chapter. so i decided to point it out.
'oniisan'(elder brother) ['nii' pronounced as 'knee'] should be used instead of 'oneesan' (elder sister) ['nee' pronounced as 'nay'].

Is it possible for somebody to edit the Hikari to Yami's translations? The grammar is atrocious!

Hello. While it is possible for our group to edit the translations and upload new ones, I'd prefer not to.

I went through their translations recently, and their credit page caught my eye. I observed that a single person - quechan - was doing all the work in the group, including cleaning, translating and typesetting. It's a mark of how much they love the series that just one person was willing to do all the work just to release chapters for the sake of the fans.

Please understand that all this is pretty hard work for just one person to do, and I'd rather not undermine their efforts by uploading a "better" quality scanlation.

Thank you for following our works.

Huge thank you for picking this up!

Is it possible for somebody to edit the Hikari to Yami's translations? The grammar is atrocious!

Thank You TheWatchfulGent for continuing this series
I've finished this when it published in my country, plotline and case is great till the end of series, hope you can finish it

I've got the raws and I'm willing to translate this if no official groups are doing it. But I need a cleaner who can delete the Japanese text from the raws. Please PM me if you're willing to resurrect the series.

It seems you've found a cleaner. Thanks for releasing a new chapter. I can't tell you how much my eyes lit up from seeing it on my rss.

I've got the raws and I'm willing to translate this if no official groups are doing it. But I need a cleaner who can delete the Japanese text from the raws. Please PM me if you're willing to resurrect the series.

It's been so long! Thanks, E.N.D Scans, nice to see you're still working on this.

wow another chapter thanks END scans.
i am very happy but at the same time , i  am craving for more TGQ .

lol at...

Spoiler

I feel like that chapter went by too fast.

I see what you did there. lol

I feel like that chapter went by too fast.

I think it's more likely that the statement of the problem (or its translation) is in error.  Why would the murderer need more than one hit?  Of course, even framed that way the probability only gets to 99.9%.

Actually, the probability of an odd number being rolled more than once in a set of 10 rolls is not 99.99%. 

Spoiler for maths:

Spoiler

So the probability turns out to be roughly 98.93%, which is lower than the near 100% chance that chapter 72 describes.

And thanks E.N.D. scans for continuing scanlation on this manga.

edit: even more math:

Spoiler

So the minimum number of rolls you'd need to reach a probability of 99.99% is actually 18.

Spoiler

I'm amazed that he was able to read "Class determination exam" from just this much.

Not sure if that's the standard quality for AGN Scans, or if they were just having a bad day for dozens of chapters in a row...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics