Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 311votes)

Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to

Alt Names: alt マンガ家さんとアシスタントさんとalt Mangaka-san to Assistantalt The Comic Artist and his Assistantsalt رسام المانجا و مساعداته
Author: Hiroyuki
Artist: Hiroyuki
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A Life Description about the Mangaka Aito Yuuki and his Assistant Ashisu Sahoto.
Aito-san doesn't understand the feelings of the characters on his stories. So He asks Ashisu to help him. Ashisu would do everything for the work. She would even let him touch her breast so he will know how it feels like?!

The Habit?! The Pervert?! Can we understand them? That's the Comedy of a Mangaka Life.

The mangaka alternates between the standard style and the 4koma.

Sequel:

> Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to 2
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mangaka-san-to-assistant-san-to-2-r9702 )
Go to Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime is on the air New Window Knight K
  • 0 Replies
Topic [POLL] Who do you think would end up with Aito? New Window Faye
  • 4 Replies
Topic Latest chapter Discussions New Window Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ
  • 8 Replies

976 Comments

Sena-chan
wahaha Aito is so darn lucky :D
Aito is my hero.
This is just tooooo funny!
TL comment on c75.5 p7: Agreed. Lolicon..
that's right Aito-san harem plan is the only way!!
Rinna... TO THE MAX!
I chuckled through all of chapter 77
I want that game.
chapter 77 tells you that when you insert your personality into a game, your avatar will be more honest than you.
chapter 77 is full of win!
well at least she is said to be light and she doesn't have either body fat nor muscle to weight her down, so its possible that he could do that for a few seconds but i doubt he'll last even half a minute he's not exactly buff himself
I predict that Sena is only 60lb from Aito supporting her entire weight with one hand in chapter 76.
ch 68 pg 5 is so cute xP
omfg such shitty engrish but such a funny manga must continue to try to decipher this toddler-level english
the editor is like 15-16 yrs old same with the assistant the mangaka looks mid-twenties and chief editor is like 10-12 lmaoo
huahahahahahaha two word is enough

Epic comedy
Whoa! The chief editor is worse than Aito. (ch 74)
It have Harem ( hoping ), BL, Loli, Weirdo guy, Big and Flat ( u know what i mean ), Cat Pet ( As mascot), TsunTsun, DereDere, Tsundere. And Weird Protagonist. Did i miss something or it have everything in it except Normal People ???
Poor Manabi xD
this is hilarious...
nice! haha...
now is two xD
This harem even includes a male member now...
wow bl(?) that guy rly want aito like a friend or maybe is something else :P

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics