Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 387votes)

Ran to Haiiro no Sekai

Alt Names: alt 小亂之魔法家族alt 乱と灰色の世界alt Ran and the Ashen Worldalt Ran and the Gray Worldalt Ran and the Grey Worldalt Ran ve Gri Dünyaalt Rans magiska värld
Author: Irie Aki
Artist: Irie Aki
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet the Urumas, a slightly dysfunctional family of four sorcerers. Mom, being the most powerful sorceress around, works away from home keeping the world safe. Dad picks up the slack and takes care of the family. Except when he's out, which is when the older brother Jin finds himself in the unenviable position of keeping tabs on his sister Ran. And Ran, the youngest, is a willful girl with too much power and too little wisdom. Let's take a look at Ran's everyday misadventures, shall we?
Go to Ran to Haiiro no Sekai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A defense of the creeper New Window granolabar
  • 3 Replies
Topic Outarou & Ran, Pedophilic ass and ignorant little girl New Window truepurple
  • 44 Replies
Topic Latest Ch. Discussion New Window kulekrizpy
  • 3 Replies
Topic Application of the term loli New Window truepurple
  • 13 Replies

425 Comments

@Ipsen: hello malcom
thank you very much futari,kotonoha and storm in heaven scanlators for translating this manga...
very wonderful story and art..thank you for the an updated
Attempt #2... There.

Posted Image
To this update, I say:
file:///C:/Users/Malcolm/Pictures/3923-jontron-success.gif
Yay new chapters
Thx Futari wa pretty anon ;)
surprisingly a very good read..
Well! Well, well, well. The young lass is growing up a little, in her young form.
Meanwhile, I'm non-young enough to be thinking whoa, I REALLY could use that rejuvenation treatment the lady goes through, although I expect I wouldn't sound quite so sexy while it was being done.
Shouldn't 10-11.5 be from futari wa pretty anon and not boon scanlation? There's a credits page in there at the end of 11 for futari wa pretty anon.
...am I the only one here who likes Outarou? I don't know why, maybe I've been charmed by him like all the girls in the manga :)
What makes this so good, in addition to the obvious things like beautiful art and strong, loveable characters, is the absolute skill with which the mangaka has captured the whimsical feeling of magic. This isn't the scientific, formulaic magic you see in most modern works of fiction. It's simply wondrous, unfettered magic. I love it.
I was really creeped out by Outarou and I hope he stops hitting on her soon.

Please.
I'd rather not see that happening. All the characters are so wonderful and interesting!
I'd rather not see that happening. All the characters are so wonderful and interesting!
Bleh, as much as I'd like to see Outarou
Spoiler
If he dies or have to be killed it would be a great twist. But Ran would be so sad D:
Awesome manga! So enchanting. Highly recommended.
wow, spectacular art, looks like the style from which the french artist illustrating Dreamland might have drawn his inspiration.

loving the story thus far, just hope there's more forthcoming.
The story is actually fairly different from anything else I have read so far, which is becoming more and more of a rarity. The art style is beautiful and the plot is entertaining. The only down side is that there is only 8 chapters out.
Wow... that Outarou dude is a rly cool guy, 'd go gay for him lol
Oh, this is great!
For fans of such, I'd like to mention that there are a few broad hints of romance in there as well. Which is just made more interesting by Ran's habit of using her magic to turn from a small kid to a rather gorgeous young adult.
Interesting read...
This manga's great and the plot too but the perverted glasses annoys the hell out of me, I wish Jin would eat him.
this manga is really interesting, the setting is great and the art is just beautiful.
Thanks Kotonoha! Great series
This is good stuff, hope there will be new chapters soon.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics