Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 164votes)

Rika

Alt Names: alt リカ
Author: Miyano Tomochika
Artist: Miyano Tomochika
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It's about a boy named Nishizawa Kazuya who is in 2nd year of middle school. Unlike his younger sister, Rika, He is good at a lot of thing and is the fastest runner in the school. Parents and others think he is responsible and hard working child. It seems that he is perfect good child but he has a secret that he can't tell anyone. Every day he enjoys taking a peek at his sister, undressing herself.
Go to Rika Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why is the mom... New Window Yosh
  • 11 Replies
Topic What's your childhood like? New Window tut_01
  • 1 Replies
Topic Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 22 Replies
Topic I Like This....!!! New Window Violet
  • 6 Replies

328 Comments

dont think it'll end in tragedy. at least i dont get that feeling wen im reading! it'll be secret love!
Here the new-site http://vortex-scans.co.cc/blog/
The chapter 8 is up :D
Where's the new chapter ? Twincest scans has already released it, but it's in the Vortex site. Or is get axed by Batoto because the content ?
basically a young man (8th grade) runs around a sh!t ton and gets b0ners when hugging his sister.

And his sister is 7th grade, thus has straight up dfc, gg.

tl;dr - man runs, fcks sister
Incest with a non-degenerate dialogue (aka good story) and a bit of ecchi.
If this continues in the same way, expecially with the dialogues being actually meaningfull, this could turn to one of my favorite manga!

The monthly issue is THE killing factor of uncertainty >.<
So many peoples hope for "Tragedy Ending" huh..? Well i can't say no for that, but it certainly would be more interesting to read if you don't guess the ending right...!?
Holy crap. They didn't even hold back.
This is some really great Wincest. Only bad thing is it is a monthly release.
Kazuya is really mature for his age yet he can't control these urges. A Theology teacher once taught me that a male's lust may turn into love and a female's love may turn to lust.....
I have the feeling that in a few chapters, Kazuya will learn to truly love Rika and be depressed by guilt while Rika's intensifying feelings will make her obsessed with Kazuya (in short, a yandere).

And btw, shouldn't this tagged as psychological?
Must be hard, loving a family member like that.
Incest! Good.
a non-hentai incest manga

But I hope it won't turn to tragedy.
@addnine, it's still continue's next month, probably the reason why they said tragedy is because because they both started to have a relation, so probably a tragedy will happen next, like parents finding out or class mates etc.
Yeah, why does it say tragedy? Is the story already finished in a novel or something?
chapter 7 feels like an ending, and they live happily after....
wow he finally admitted that he loves his sister. poor guy i can kinda predict wer this is going but ill just keep reading to find out later.
tragedy?
You probably mean the Westermarck effect.
I read a thing about this, how when living with someone in the same house (like a sister/brother/mother/father), you and them excrete some kind of hormones/pheromones, that make you lessen your attraction with them. Of course, sometimes it does the opposite.

Oh yeah, and I dont find incest all too horrid, at least not when its consensual and both parties have a mutual love for each other. Whos always there for your when your down? Your family right? Etc etc. The truly horrid thing is those who rape/molest their family members. THEY should all die.

As someone else said, offspring must be avoided, but its really not that big of an issue until a few generations down the road, THATS when the deformities pop up. Odd thing is, sometimes it incest created offspring can produce geniuses, by repeating the same... Epic traits within their parents. Of course, like one thing I read, for every Einstein youd get, youd have 100... Deformed :/. Anyway, description sounds pretty good.. Cant wait to read :D.
this manga is almost similar to other manga i read such as oni-chan control and aki-sora.
Oh it's uploaded here also. I think the story is cute. ^_^
uh.... if you're gonna add my chapters, make sure you credit vexed's group. he too works on this you know <_<
@TRMshadow
A horrid and disgusting thing? How is incest any different from a normal sexual intercourse? The only issue is that offspring must be avoided, which happens whenever a person has a hereditary disease, for example.

I have a little sister and while i think she is one of the prettiest girls i have ever seen, the idea of having sexual attraction for her is laughable to me. After spending twenty years with the same member of the opposite gender sexual attraction is very hard to achieve anyway. You can see this happen even between married couples, sex becomes more a bonding ritual than something exciting in itself, for that's how humans are made to be.

Japanese culture has a fetishistic fascination with the subject, which happens in the US and many other places as well. A fetish like another. Taking this manga as an example, the relationship between siblings makes it much more emotionally challenging for them to be together, which is what makes it much more interesting than your usual romance manga.
Nooooooo why did they cut it off like that on chp 6 gahhh
Like another post I read, it's one of those things that only works in fiction. Incest is a horrid and disgusting thing, but in the confines of a fictional plot it works out pretty well and should be enjoyed as such. Don't feel weird or odd while reading... it's just a story.
<3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics