Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.22 - 32votes)

Don't Cry Bureum

Alt Names: alt Don't Cry Boreumialt Eohwadungdungnae Boreumialt 어화둥둥 내보르미alt My Lovely Boreumialt Người yêu tôi là Borumialt Не плачь, Бореум
Author: Lee Yun-Hee
Artist: Lee Yun-Hee
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: The protagonist, Boreum Park, is the daughter of a goddess and a womanizing taoist. Stolen from her mother at birth, she lives on earth with her father Chun Park. Her whereabouts are hidden from her mother by the protective charms set up around their house and she is always forbidden to leave them. When on the prowl for women one day, her casanova father comes across a man playing the flute. As they get to know each other he falls in love with the man. In order to stay close to the man he offers a marriage proposal for Boreum to marry the man's son. Thus stirring things up in the heavens when her mother finally finds Boreum's whereabouts.
Go to Don't Cry Bureum Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

41 Comments

ok never mind I finally understood xD I didn't read all the description
Why is this a shonen ai??
is the tag trolling me :(
hope they upload fast. and hope that she gets a better husband that she can love
It's okay. The husband gets better according to the raws.
that ,,husband,, is a piece of shit. the father is horrible too >.> I feel bad for the girl though. that poor thing.
I do not see the English version of chapter 1? :o
She doesn´t look ugly, slightly weird with those markings yes. Almost like she magically got some tattoos :P
Thank you BluebirdScans for translating : ) Loving the story and art!
Jeez, what is that dude whining about. She doesn't look that ugly.
HAHA SO CUTE AND FUNNY.. i like it :D
tsk. what a AWFUL FATHER!!!...

please update!!

uhuhuhu..Dont cry~~..
What makes her a monster? She looks like if she just got some silly face paint.
What a horrible father. What kind of person would use her to defend against an ugly beam? O-o
Hello! Please tell me when will translate the following chapters? really want to read the continuation!!!
Hahaha. Hilarious.
I feel bad for both girls though... :(
the first chapter was good.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics