Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 85votes)

Kimi to Boku no Ashiato ~Time Travel Kasuga Kenkyuusho~

Alt Names: alt 君と僕のアシアト~タイムトラベル春日研究所alt In Our Wake: Time Travel in Kasugaalt Kimi to Boku no Ashiato - Time Travel Kasuga Kenkyuushoalt Kimi to Boku no Ashiato ~Time Travel Kasuga Kenkyūsho~alt Your and My Footprints - The Time Travel Kasuga Laboratoryalt Your Footprints and Mine - The Kasuga Laboratory for Time Travel
Author: Yoshizuki Kumichi
Artist: Yoshizuki Kumichi
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the year 2022, Kazamidori Aki works at the Time Travel Research Facility with her assistant Miyama. They use a technology called Aston that has scanned every detail of the city for the past twenty years and recreates the past exactly as it appeared into a client’s mind. This process called the In-Brain time travel allows the user to visit his past. But because it is only in their mind, they are unable to change anything in the present so no time paradoxes occur. Aki uses her services to help those who made mistakes in their past and help them change their ways. There is something odd about Aki’s past that makes her very unique and she has to deal with the skeletons in her closet.

Prequel:

> Yoshizuki Kumichi Tanpenshuu - Kimi to Boku no Ashiato
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/yoshizuki-kumichi-tanpenshuu-kimi-to-boku-no-ashiato-r9987 )
Go to Kimi to Boku no Ashiato ~Time Travel Kasuga Kenkyuusho~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

58 Comments

Hey guys! Long time no see! So sorry I haven't been around much to provide you an update with what's going on. My professional work situation has been crazy and kept me away from doing manga scanlations as much as I like.

I know this is happening a lot, but I haven't dropped this series. I've only finally just started to get to work on chapter 05, but it's getting there! No ETA on when it'll drop on here, but I'm doing what I can to fit it into my free time because I love this series too much to just drop it!

Thanks for hanging in there! Hopefully once things get more stable I can actually carve out a consistent chunk of time for this.

-Pepsi

Thank you very much for the new chapter :D

So far it's really like "To the Moon". Though they seem to manage to get some closure in the real world as well.

This author knows where the buttons are and he's not afraid of pushing them.

>Read this manga

>Proceed to read all the author's work

355sec.jpg

what looked like an already interesting manga about the regrets and memories of people in despair suddenly became an even more interesting manga with an intriguing setting

Spoiler

Wow...so there is even a bigger plot

Well, alright, didn't expect that. I mean, it had to be a slightly different timeline for the whole "time travel" machine to be invented, but I had just brushed that off as a fictional liberty. 

Wow.

Looking forward to finding out the overall story of the world in the future.

Reading the synopsis reminded me of the game To the Moon :)

Thank you very much for the new chapter :D

Chapter 04 is uploaded! I apologize for the long wait and I fully intend to keep working on this series when I can moving forward, but sometimes it may have to get put off to the side for a bit while I work on life stuff. While absolutely nobody is obligated to help out, if you'd like to see much faster releases and know your way around image editing stuff, contact me either on here or through the email address provided here and let's make something happen! It would be awesome to have someone else around so that I could release more chapters in this amazing series even faster!

Hi, translator here again! Sorry for the long stretch of quiet! It's been a crazy couple of months as I try to get my life in order and have something resembling an income come in again. I've never intended to drop this series and I'm finally back to work on chapter 04! I'm not gonna set any hard release date since obviously I can be bad about keeping them when I work on my own, but just know that you will get a new chapter soon!

Thanks for being patient!

Damn, chapter 2 almost crushed my heart.  Good manga, thanks for translating!

Wow. So is this gonna just make me feel all kinds of emotions? This one just made me mad, I don't feel sorry for them at all, if that's what I'm supposed to be feeling. Thanks for the chapter, really look forward to reading more.

Most of the stories are somber in nature, but there are other ones like Chapter 03 that can evoke some other emotions pretty strongly as well. Chapter 04, though, sits pretty strongly in the sad feels camp. ;D

Wow. So is this gonna just make me feel all kinds of emotions? This one just made me mad, I don't feel sorry for them at all, if that's what I'm supposed to be feeling. Thanks for the chapter, really look forward to reading more.

This manga...always gave me the feels

Thanks for the update!

Thank you so much for this!! :D

Just a heads up to everybody, Chapter 03 is still being worked on and I'm in the midst of inserting my translation onto the clean pages. But! It's looking extremely likely that I'll be getting some actual paid translation work coming in, so there might be a bit of a delay depending on the nature of what I get and how constantly it's coming in. I love working on this series and will continue to do so, but I love having money in my bank account and being able to pay my student loans off even more, so if I get even slower for a little bit about putting these things out. My apologies!

THAT BEING SAID, chapter 03 should still come out within the next couple of days. Like I said, the translation portion is more or less done. All that I have to do now is insert that text into the manga, give it an editing pass, and then we should be good to go!

Dude, there's 6 volumes of this? 

6 volumes full of feels?

I don't think I'm ready.

Don't worry! At the rate I'm able to translate these chapters, you'll have plenty of time and then some to get ready for the feels! They only get super hard-hitting from about volume three onward, so we've got a little time yet!

...I'd recommend booking a counselor ahead of time, though. Because man. Man. These feels go places, let me tell you.

It'll be great! :'D

Dude, there's 6 volumes of this? 

6 volumes full of feels?

I don't think I'm ready.

All right! Looks like Chapter 02 of my translation is finally up and running! That catches us up to where the last translation ended and means you'll be getting new chapters from here on out! No timeline on when I'll get Chapter 03 out, but hopefully it should be out within the next week or two, barring any sudden complications. Thanks for your patience and reading my work!

Check what I wrote below. I'm working as fast as I can to get new material out in a timely fashion! I just want to redo the previous chapters because I think readers deserve much, much better.

Ah! Do your best and don't overwork yourself too much! 

And a huge thank you to you <3

I read the info....... I got excited.......

then I checked the chapters and 

my hopes died.

Check what I wrote below. I'm working as fast as I can to get new material out in a timely fashion! I just want to redo the previous chapters because I think readers deserve much, much better.

I read the info....... I got excited.......

then I checked the chapters and 

my hopes died.

man I thought it was an update...yellow-onion-head-emoticon-05.gif?130192

My apologies. Chapter 02 should be done in the very near future and then from there it's all new chapters all the time! I wanted to start from scratch with this series since I frankly feel that the existing translations aren't really up to snuff to Yoshizuki's level of writing. That, and I fully believe that people should be able to read a series in its entirety by one translator whenever possible. So hopefully you'll bear with me for a little while longer until I get around to completely new material!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics