Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.32 - 37votes)

Switch Girl!!

Alt Names: alt 双面少女alt 变身指令alt スイッチガール!!alt 스위치걸alt Switch Girlalt Switch Girl!!~變身指令~
Author: Aida Natsumi
Artist: Aida Natsumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tamiya Nika is a beautiful, outgoing, popular high school girl. She has just the right look, just the right fashions, and is everyone’s friend. What everyone at school does not know is how hard Nika works to keep up this perfect image, and what she is REALLY like at home. Out of school, Nika is a scary, sloppy, tight-fisted girl who wears glasses, an ugly sweatsuit, and has her hair pulled back into unattractive buns. She lies around playing video games and reading manga. Her attitude is bossy and cranky, and she travels far out of her way to shop where she won’t be recognized.
Go to Switch Girl!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Teacher abusing students gets off with a slap on the wrist. New Window truepurple
  • 1 Replies

40 Comments

The transition from here http://vatoto.com/read/_/156404/switch-girl_v7_ch42.5_by_transcendence-scans/13 to here http://vatoto.com/read/_/156404/switch-girl_v7_ch42.5_by_transcendence-scans/14 ...DIED LAUGHING! My daughter asked me why I was laughing, but I couldn't clearly explain it, lol.
story of my life.. : } well, most part of it.. hoho
well there are 19 volumes(ongoing) so there is a lot more to come if it gets translated more often. also, why the heck did she pluck, she should have just used a razor. i'm glad she did something though cause it would have freaked him out if she left it like that lol. i, personally, think it looks nasty covered in hair. i prefer shaved or just a little hair(like a landing strip lol) but not enough that it sticks out of your underwear lol.
holy shit, i thought her hair was a mouth and it freaked me out lol
http://vatoto.com/read/_/57364/switch-girl_v2_ch10_by_transcendence-scans/9
nice flow of stories although only 1 thing suck about arata mother wtf was THAT
http://vatoto.com/read/_/93899/switch-girl_v6_ch37_by_transcendence-scans/6
The hot water opens up the pores, making it easier for them to come out. I'm sure you all wanted to know that, lol. Actually, I'm surprised the author didn't know it, since that's a standard beauty tactic. If you're gonna pluck your eyebrows, you put a warm, wet washcloth on your face first, then do it.
@EASTWind101
You're probably thinking "Kare Kano" or the english equivalent "His and her Circumstances."
Very similar main character traits. Perfect image on the outside masking her true personality on the inside.
NINO o_O
This is ringing a giagantic bell... though I can't remember the title of the other series.
Nino is pretty cool lol.
I didn't really like/understand the arc about the "art teacher". But a new arc started now and it seems pretty interesting with point cards and different characters. And it will probably be long ...
The most recent arc is good.
I really liked the premise, and the first couple of volumes, but it's been getting kind of dumb lately IMO. The gag's been thoroughly done, the girl and the guy are together, and now it's just keeping on keeping on and trying to keep the interest by coming up with weird implausible plot arcs.
total agreement !
I think the idea of our protagonist being a switch girl instead of one of those "naturally beautiful/perfect/etc" girls is what brings the humour. The manga-ka took it to the extreme, but I'm sure everyone can relate at some point to this series.
Even if the summary didn't lure you in, try it out first ^^
One of my favourite shoujo mangas! xD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics