Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 43votes)

Cube x Cursed x Curious

Alt Names: alt C Cubedalt C3alt C3-魔方少女alt C3‐シーキューブ‐altalt CubexCursedxCuriousalt C^3alt 魔幻三次方
Author: Minase Hazuki
Artist: Akina Tsukako
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yachi Haruaki is a high school boy. He is naturally resistant to curse and his father Honatsu sends him cursed instruments called "Worse" to let him break the curse. One day, Haruaki receives a black cube from Honatsu. At the night, he encounters a naked silver haired girl stealing rice crackers. She is the human-form of the black cube, an instrument of torture called "Fear in Cube". Haruaki and the girl 'Fear' fight together against other 'Worse' instruments and their owners using Fear's 32 mechanisms of torture.
Go to Cube x Cursed x Curious Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

49 Comments

"If they use those tits like tits are used, then those two are having fun right now doing titty things!"

I cannot stop laughing. Titty things. There is no way in hell I'm going to be able to make it through conversations for the rest of the day without thinking about this and cracking up.

I hope there's psycho moment too in this manga ...

the psycho expression in anime is quite priceless ...

Spoiler

I  cursed by her cuteness

Fear <3

oh man what a cutie~

Btw, Thank you  for picking  this up.  its

been a while since something was posted.

kirika = <3

I noticed that a long time ago, and if I were one of those people, for "me", a thank you would be enough to keep me motivated.

This is what keeps me motivated too... Enjoy the chapter boys and girls!

Have you noticed that we people who read manga are the only ones that thank others for their "hard work". wierd huh.

I noticed that a long time ago, and if I were one of those people, for "me", a thank you would be enough to keep me motivated.

Have you noticed that we people who read manga are the only ones that thank others for their "hard work". wierd huh.

Well... i can't put an argument with that .Btw for "Other" did you mean the Scanlator or People by general ?

Finally someone picked it up. Thanks for the hard work.

oh thank u im waiting since 2011 to someone to pick this up im rly gratefull for your work

Just a heads up for any pervs who care, but the scans from the tank have nips. These scans here are from the magazine. So if you're interested, then you should internet for the raws.

Hello, I'm starting up a scanlation group called "Tenshi Scans" and this will be the first manga. I have the Japanese volume 1, and have completely scanned Chapter 2. It's now ready for translation, so if there is anyone out there who wishes to translate this manga, please contact me at [email protected]. I wish to have a very open policy with my group, so if you only want to translate THIS manga, and be done after, that is perfectly fine. =) If you get tired of it after a chapter or so, that is also fine and you are free to dropout at any time, and will receive no grief over it. I'll be the proofreader, cleaner, typesetter, quality checker for C3, so all I need is someone who wants to translate it. If I hear from no one within the next few days, I'll begin to translate it by myself, "smartly" using google translate when needed.

http://tenshi-scans.webs.com/ Here is the link to the scanlation site. If interested, go to the Recruitment Page and fill out the form~

For anyone who cares, this is originally a light novel.

A large number of volumes have been published, however, translation is slowly but surely advancing.  Currently the translator is starting Vol 3.

Found here: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=CubexCursedxCurious

According to Baka Updates, the manga only ever had one scanalator. So if they dropped it (probably safe to assume they have), we're out of luck unless someone finds it appealing.
hmm theres no scanlations who scans this manga anymore? the raw already reach vol 2
no more updates?
How.... entertaining. I suppose the story has merit to it. And it is somewhat unique.
The anime actually got me fooled, I thought this one is just a typical harem comedy and then watched ep 2 and I'm surprised to see there are a lot of action.
The manga quickly put action in it so we know what to expect.
@Boomsickle judging from just the first chapter of the manga it seems like it's a lot better than the anime.
So this is that C3 thing the anime didnt really seem appealing so i never gave it a chance maybe ill read this chapter before i watch it
oooh c3 <3
the manga did a pretty god job with the first chapter while the anime made is as bland as it could get

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics