Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 64votes)

Hatsukiai

Alt Names:
Author: Kazama Ayami
Artist: Kazama Ayami
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A collection of short stories about first romantic relationships. When young people first start dating, there's a lot of shyness, miscommunication, and embarrassment involved. How do you figure out the perfect time to grab a girl's hand while walking together? When is the right time to share your first kiss? These brief stories capture the innocent awkwardness and the excitement of falling in love.

Spin off: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/hitorimi-haduki-san-to-r9153
Go to Hatsukiai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

79 Comments

that the manga end in ch.14 xD

Good grief! This manga is killing me. . .BY IT'S SWEETNESS!!!

What?! What do you mean!?

There's only 14 chapters. :(

that the manga end in ch.14 xD

These kinda things are magical, y'know. It's impossible to not crack a smile while reading this.

Thanks for the updates!!

One word: Diabetes

I read this while trying to take a dump and instantly had stomach anf facial cramps at the same time.

+_d333282eeb86155160a2e7b5e6cff0ae.jpg

I tell you this manga is trying to kill me!

People here in the train are staring at me!

I am grinning like the Cheshire cat

omgnoesplz.gif?1Noooo the sweetness will end in Chapter 14 

Eh, from which chapter did you get the reference from? I read Akame ga Kill but I didn't get it (maybe because I start reading Hatsukiai way latter)

Akame ga kill chapter 3, where mine threatened to send tatsumi to another manga if he disobeyed her. Hatsukiai was on a small portion of the wheel sandwiched between corpse party.

My cheeks can glow in the dark now. Such an incredibly sweet chapter! Author managed to do such a controversial pairing without it feeling taboo, neatly done!

omgnoesplz.gif?1Noooo the sweetness will end in Chapter 14 

I made Raku's pose while reading this.

Spoiler

Breathtakingly adorable.

But I find the authors tendency to add subtle shoujo-ai references slightly revolting.

Just reread this series and realized that Yuka x Kazuma is from ch1 and ch2 . :)

I lost all of my molars. Totally worth it.

Thanks for the scans! Deeply appreciated!

That has escalated a lot since last time. ^_^;

It's an ongoing saga.

Sound of Breaking Glass.

Mom comes into the room.

"Why is the window broken?"

"I banged my head so many times that it broke."

"And why is your face outside?"

"Nature is needed to cool my face right now."

That has escalated a lot since last time. ^_^;

That was so cute, i can't wait to see the next chapter. thanks ^^

Sound of Breaking Glass.

Mom comes into the room.

"Why is the window broken?"

"I banged my head so many times that it broke."

"And why is your face outside?"

"Nature is needed to cool my face right now."

Loli chapter XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR2A1N_Nvv8

BANG!

My mother comes into my room.

"What was that noise? Why is your head pressed against the window?"

"Because the window is cool. My face is steaming."

*reads*

*giggles*

*reads*

*giggles*

*reads*

*giggles*

h-help me... It won't stooooop

*remembers a scene*

*giggles*

Eh, from which chapter did you get the reference from? I read Akame ga Kill but I didn't get it (maybe because I start reading Hatsukiai way latter)

around chapter 18-22 i think. pretty early in the series

Oh my godTo think that I came here on a mere whim because I heard the name parodied in the rather grim Akame ga Kill manga. I can't even think up an analogy for how adorable and heartwarming these stories are. They tame my bitter heart like no other. A true contender for how I felt watching Non Non Biyori. 

To be young again and in love, having all these corny and awkward and sweet moments... I truly do miss it. I'll never forget my own.

Oh my godTo think that I came here on a mere whim because I heard the name parodied in the rather grim Akame ga Kill manga. I can't even think up an analogy for how adorable and heartwarming these stories are. They tame my bitter heart like no other. A true contender for how I felt watching Non Non Biyori. 

To be young again and in love, having all these corny and awkward and sweet moments... I truly do miss it. I'll never forget my own.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics