Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 9votes)

-AGRIPPA-

Alt Names: alt Agrippaalt アグリッパ
Author: Uchimizu Tooru
Artist: Uchimizu Tooru
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureHistorical HistoricalShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In 52 B.C., the Chieftain of the Arveni tribe, Vercingetorix, united the Gauls in a major revolt against the power of the Romans. This is his story, beginning with his rise to power. In one of the tribes, he rescues the 11 year old Taranis, the only son of a Gallic hero who was executed by the Romans. Taranis follows Vercingetorix as he raises his army to fight for the freedom of Gaul
Go to -AGRIPPA- Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

8 Comments

Its been 6 years. I'm guessing this is dropped?? Shame.

Well, the Romans were the best at general warfare, up to a point - they seemed to have it tough against unpredictable enemies fighting against them in difficult terrain (where their discipline means nothing). Doesn't mean they were the only ones who wanted world domination, they were simply the best at it until their society started decaying like any society does.

Based on the first and currently only chapter on Batoto, it looks as if the Roman Empire is da big bad Empire that wants to enslave everybody.
Because only they did it. Every other tribe was for freedom.

someday this will be picked up again.. anyway thanks to MyPersonal for doing the 1st chapter.

Hope someone picks this manga up! m(_ _;;m

this is pretty good xD and if this follows the real history I already know the ending but I still would like to see how this manga develops... I´m rooting for the Empire, I love the Roman Empire
Actually the group that start translating it is inactive.... no other groups have picked it up yet.
is this dropped? o.O

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics