Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 700votes)

Trinity Seven

Alt Names: alt ทรินิตี้เซเว่น 7 จ้าวคัมภีร์เวทalt トリニティセブン 7人の魔書使いalt 트리니티 세븐alt Trinity Seven: 7-Nin no Mahoutsukai
Author: Saitou Kenji
Artist: Nao Akinari
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Everyday is a normal day in the small town where Kasuga Arata lives. However, everything changed on the day of the Black Sun, and following it, a magician appears before him. The Black Sun caused the Breakdown Phenomenon which destroyed the town where he lives. Because of this, his normal life was artificially reconstructed by a Grimoire that his childhood friend had left. Just what is the purpose of the magician coming to the town? What will he do with the Grimoire's keepsake?
Go to Trinity Seven Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga has been quiet for a while New Window mamad95
  • 0 Replies
Topic Why is Arata considered the best harem MC? New Window Kuroshishi
  • 37 Replies
Topic Korean Raw New Window Davidab931
  • 0 Replies
Topic WHAT IS THE REASON FOR YOU TO READ THIS MANGA? New Window God of TROLLing LOL
  • 84 Replies
Topic How often for updates? New Window gokukuro
  • 1 Replies
Topic LN version New Window kuroihagane
  • 0 Replies

1434 Comments

lovin the new cover pic on this page xDD
everything he does turns into stripping magic, thats impressive in its own way.
best hero ever ^^
i think i read this like six months back. thought it was canceled. the story is good but i dont find it that interesting anymore cause thers better stuff to read. don't judge me. thats just me.
wohoo good manga, can't wait for new chapters - thanks
Me Gusta.
awesome series.
Good manga, and a good protagonist it has potential :)
This manga's strong point is the protagonist's character. Quite refreshing after all those manga that use retarded puns to make up for flat characters. Well... the puns are retarded in this one too, but they actually make me laugh.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics