Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 139votes)

Fantasy World Survival

Alt Names: alt 그 판타지 세계에서 사는 법
Author: Chon Jang
Artist: Chon Jang
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A story about the citizens who have forgotten about the pain of the war that happened one hundred years ago when the hero defeated the evil king.

Original webtoon from Naver:
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=316909
Go to Fantasy World Survival Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

128 Comments

I found the raws for it here just have to hope The Company or somebody picks it back up since it really seems good and has potential. (if anyone is reading this)
I'm curious and want to read more! Ohwhyohwhy are there loads of interesting webtoons with only 1 or 2 chapters scanlated, then dropped / on hiatus? TT_TT

PS.: Great, I can't even find it on the website of the new group after Mangacurse among their projects. I hope another group would pick up this webtoon, it really is interesting.
Looks good. Looking forward to the rest, seems different enough to keep me interested but I hope they don't fall into that comedic like script like seemingly many other webcomics.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics