Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 139votes)

Fantasy World Survival

Alt Names: alt 그 판타지 세계에서 사는 법
Author: Chon Jang
Artist: Chon Jang
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A story about the citizens who have forgotten about the pain of the war that happened one hundred years ago when the hero defeated the evil king.

Original webtoon from Naver:
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=316909
Go to Fantasy World Survival Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

128 Comments

pretty nice, especially thought the Fate reference in Vol. 2 Chap. 2 was funny.
Why are they saying it's funny when a comedy tag isn't even there? Are the laughs not frequent enough to warrant a tag? Or something?
not much happened but still funny
A better start than others. It seems interesting.
I wish the releases for this would be a little faster since it's so awesome. Wish I could help somehow. @@
It's "Manhwaga" I think but Koreans usually use author (작가- jakga) for webtoons usually^^
Great to see a fantasy webtoon..
By the way what is the Korean equivalent of a mangaka called? is it Manhwaka? O_o
sry just seems relevant.. ^_^
haha this is funny lol
Comes highly recommended by the mangwaga of Dr Frost.... Maybe too early to judge.
This series has some interesting character introductions as well as plot development. It looks like it will be something to keep an eye on for future releases. Fantasy World Survival has a lot of potential to be a really good manhwa.
interesting
awesome chapters
hmmm...HUH!?
neat
thing*
Lol i smell a foreshadow. That think might actually change there lives.
pretty good
no need we started this up again
I wonder if the company could take it up... Sigh...
Hurray, thank you! <3
I hope you can find a Korean translator soon^^
Yeah we picked it up, although we need K Translators mostly atm
@Annex 0209. That would be great! We all would love to see more of this awesome webcomic :)
Yay! An update! Does this mean you picked up this series, Lively Scans? ^^
I'm thinking about taking this on our group is trying to add more webcomics into the mix
i just looked this webtoon through raws from the first chapter to the latest and even though i don't know korean, i can really feel that this series is so awesome.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics