Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.05 - 19votes)

Pocket Monsters RéBURST

Alt Names: alt ポケットモンスターRéBURSTalt ポケットモンスターReBURSTalt Pocket Monster RéBURSTalt Pocket Monster Reburstalt Pocket Monsters Réburstalt Pocket Monsters Reburstalt Pokémon RéBurstalt Pokémon RéBURSTalt Pokemon Réburstalt Pokemon Reburst
Author: Kusude Jin
Artist: Tamura Mitsuhisa
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story begins with the protagonist leaving his town where people and Pokémon live in peace together in order to locate his father. The hero doesn’t know much about his father besides the fact that he is a powerful swordsman. On his journey, the protagonist meets up with new friends and foes and discovers the power of Burst Heart Crystals, these crystals entrap a Pokémon inside and allow humans transform themselves partly into them in order to take advantage of their special abilities and attacks.
Go to Pocket Monsters RéBURST Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Missing Chapters New Window XLDub09
  • 0 Replies

61 Comments

Posted Image
@Luffy
Actually Zekrom is stupidly powerful compared to every other pokemon except other legendaries. It's why you can't use him in your lineup against other players in the game.

That said, in my opinion the fact he actually has Zekrom at the beginning of the story is incredibly lame and is only going to make the story tedious since the main character won't really ever be facing a challenge he should have difficulty overcoming.

This is like Naruto having rasen-shuriken during the Chunin Exam.
I hope this gets popular. That way, whenever someone says, "IMPOSSIBRU", we can retort with an image macro of Ryouga.
I think all your points are bad. Pokemon aren't like that. There isn't one that's STRONGER than all the others. Pokemon all gain experience and learn skills based on their training. It's not like he's too strong. Either way he's the hero so he will end up being strong, that's how these types of manga work.

He does fight along side pokemon. He faught and used Gargantula in the last fight. Although this series focuses on other things; I'm sure we'll still see some classic battling. There's only been 6 chapters so far. You're being too judgemental.

This series has got me pumped. It seems awesome :D
1. WTF!

2. They merged him with too powerful of a Pokemon, making the story uninteresting because he is too powerful!

3. I was hoping he would fight along side pokemon not (become one...?)

4. Just give me the original 150 back and revamp the story please.

5. Why do people have to keep screwing up Pokemon!
THIS! THIS NEEDS TO BE THE NEW POKEMON GAME NOT THE WHOLE WELCOME I AM PROFESSOR X AND I STUDY POKEMON IN THE X REGION BUT THIS!!!!
hmm
would a pokeball work on these people?
i hope i see someone fuse with a gengar, my favorite pokemon
Not bad, I thnk it's a plus for Pokemon genre..
i don't think metal metallica metals granted powers, it was more that those items had certain effects, the items had powers they did not grant them, i would ask blazer drive but that had stickers
Maybe it was Metallica Metaluca?
darkwings
was it legendz?
There was another manga for a 1-2 years ago (at least) with almost the same thing:
Rare gems and crystals could grant special powers to special people.

Of course it wasn't pokemon-related but the self-enhancement and rares hunting was still present.
Too bad I can't remember the title :P
shit
sorry bad with spoiler tags
/spoiler he is gonna get a bunch of gems isn't he? i mean, look pokemon is about the whole building a group thing, this is just going to subtract the companionship of pokemon
...... it's kinda since almost all of the final boss or something alway say... "IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO DEFEAT ME ,MORTAL ... I'M GOD ... I'M WHATEVER RACE ABOVE YOU ...."
Did you just say... IMPOSSIBLE!!??
It's impossible for me to like this series.
*Begin Pokenerd rant* Geez, can't he just use a dragon type move? It's half damage but with his level it doesn't need to be super effective to cause the him to faint. */End Rant*

On a side note, I wonder if pokemon items work on them? I could see some hilarity ensuing from the use of a pokedoll :P
I hope the burst thing doesn't make people become saiyan-like.
wait? what is pokemon doing now?
Surefire method to beat Ryoga: tell him "It's impossible for me to beat you!"

Unrelated, this could make such an awesome game. Way more interesting than the crossover with ancient history they're doing now...
This is a funny read. Especially often people use the word impossible. XD
Pretty good Pokemon with a twist
oh look its Digimon Frontier...oh wait its Pokemon..

hahaha..looks like they are capitalizing on a new demographic.
I saw the title then the picture, I was like no way thats pokemon. Proceeded to read it and I was blown away.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics