Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.41 - 61votes)

Come Spring

Alt Names: alt Come Spring - Frog Princessalt Come, Springalt 봄이여 오라alt 봄이여오라 - 개구리공주
Author: Sael-Bi
Artist: Sael-Bi
Genres: Drama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Come Spring Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manhwa vs webtoons New Window Purple Library Guy
  • 8 Replies

67 Comments

@ deamsrs-

Spoiler

Major Spoiler
Spoiler
needs more frog princess. for a while she was cast aside, i'm hoping there's more focus on her from here on out.
super cute. nuff said
Yay, a chapter! Good ol' Webtoon Live, who bring us so many great toons.
And frog princess is soooo cute! Plus there's a slight plot development:
"I don't like them." Hehe.
Spoiler
No. No, no, no, no, no. He belongs to the frog princess. The normal girl is nice and all, and I wish her well, but she can't have the hero. That's just wrong.
phew, read it though in one sitting. glad he's going for the normal girl, she's really sweet :3
ch33 is broken, or im just really tired. could be both.
Yay for new chapter, 'twas cute
I won't say there are no good manhwa. I love Absolute Witch, for instance (and it might have been hard to do in webtoon format, come to that). It's just a tendency.
Meanwhile, new chapter, hurrah! Except
Spoiler
Veritas didn't get cut. Part 1 ended and there is supposed to be a Part 2 that will be coming later. Similar to The Breaker and The Breaker NW
Reading this, one word pops out.... cute. Also not too serious and very character heavy emphasis, it's pretty good.

Man I love korean webcomics lately, feels so much more natural sometimes with character interaction.
@Kamikaze147 Veritas got cut? I thought it just ended naturally...Posted Image
@Kamikaze147
actually Veritas was a damn good manhwa it's tragic that it got cut, but it was damn good
You both said it. I don't like "me too" posts, but I agree with everything you both said.
I wonder about the webtoon vs. manhwa thing, which I notice too. At the risk of getting political . . . Reading Korean stuff, I keep getting the impression that "establishment" Korean culture is quite creepy--harsh hierarchy full of both overt and covert bullying. So I wonder if the manhwa, which are done by the establishment publishing industry, somehow tend to reflect the establishment, while the webtoons maybe tend to come from counterculture voices, independent artists who are in some way resisting that whole schtick, and that's one reason I often like them more.
I have to agree. Though I haven't read this one yet, Korean webtoons have been really, really good recently. I can't say that I have a very high opinion of their manhwas though. Even the ones that start out good tend to jump the shark as they get closer to the end.
Great manhwa(webtoon). All characters are likeable and the slow pace of the plot makes it even more charming. Koreans(not all though) can give a new breath to genre,that was supposed to be a stronghold of all cliches,accumulated in years by japanese. I rarely read webtoons(not my cup of tea),but some of them manage to pull my strings of soul,which is quite hard even for top mangas.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics