Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.41 - 61votes)

Come Spring

Alt Names: alt Come Spring - Frog Princessalt Come, Springalt 봄이여 오라alt 봄이여오라 - 개구리공주
Author: Sael-Bi
Artist: Sael-Bi
Genres: Drama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Come Spring Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manhwa vs webtoons New Window Purple Library Guy
  • 8 Replies

67 Comments

Things have come full circle!!

Well, yeah, it was his fault, but it wasn't his fault his fault.  He was just a stupid kid, he didn't know jack about consequences.  But she's an adult, she does know--them's the kind of words at the kind of time can scar someone for life.  She was under major stress, but it's still a jerk move.

@seba332 

It was his fault though, I mean he was about to do something stupid and get himself killed!!!

Ah!  The pieces have come together.

Spoiler

So why in the world does everything have to be tragedy.

Seriously.

Wow, blaming ~8 year kid for death of his mother, now that's the way.

Thing were going so well with the date and his love life and then suddenly it ends with a cliffhanger. Feels like I just got bitch-slapped hard. I can't wait for more!!

Wow.  Some sweet, some gentle development, and then WHAMBAM big reveal and big cliffhanger charge out of nowhere.

:o wow this got intense fast, I'm guessing this is how he'll get closer to the frog princess.

Wow . Kinda unexpected

Spoiler

Is it just me or did the girl kind of looked like the ghost princess in the last panel when it rains ?

Haha the guy is bad with horror movies, next chapter should be entertaining

Bipolar... LAWL!
Wow that smile at the end wast just...so well drawn...not to sure how to describe it but i really like it!
I <3 it!
And by her i mean this white(which is not obviously white more like sea green or aquamarine colour)haired girl.
Well as far as i know webtoons aren't that restricted like manga and manwhas which have editors>publishers so they need to tend to readers preferences which are quite simple (boobs,panties,more boobs etc. ofc in shounen mangas but they are the most popular atm). Anyway i dont like the way this story is going since we can say for sure that he's going to develop something for her if not there would bo no need for drama tag.....eh.....
Webtoons seem slow cause their count on sites in one chapter are the same as in Manga's, but have you ever thought about how many Panels there are in one Webtoon chapter?
At least half as much as in a Manga, so obviously the story feels slow, but also imo it is easy to read and refreshing.
Meanwhile, interesting version of "The Frog Prince" he's found there.
Spoiler

:D
Well, Sturgeon's Law (90% of everything is crap) and all. Just gotta pick the right manga.
But quality level does seem to vary between genres, countries and formats; I get the feeling that in a lot of shounen, f'rinstance, the publishers are really crushing the creativity of the writers. You get all these interesting ideas as a series starts and they all end up "boobs, ambiguous harem, random ecchi moments, filler going nowhere" within a few chapters. I find myself wondering if you could even publish, say, "Angel Densetsu" nowadays.
Almost the opposite of shoujo, where series starts tends to be simpler and just as stereotyped but over time they don't shy away from character development the same way so they'll often actually get more interesting as they go along.
Korean webcomics right now are often pretty interesting IMO. Partly for reasons I've yacked about ad nauseam, partly because they're not locked into the genres as rigidly (much like Western webcomics).
tbh this webtoon is so SLOW i can summarize what has happened in 37 chapters in 1 paragraph EASILY. I like the characters but the pace is so slowwwwwwwwww and there are so many meaningless parts that dont really add to the story or mood in my opinion

about manga these days sucking, i disagaree, there are still some very good ones.
some of the ones i like were/are
Last Game
Hinamatsuri
Six Half
i like the one with Yamada and the 7 witches too

of course there will be a lot of bad manga too but ya
It somehow feels wrong to say this but somehow I ended up thinking that the webtoons nowadays are better than the most new Manga that are published in Japan in these weekly/monthly magazines...
I especially like this one and "The friendly Winter" and "Green Boy", they are much more refreshing than this ever-relooping crap with a loser MC who gets to be super popular in his new school(because there are more girls) or he gets bestowed with a demi-human/supernatural girl, or gets the most popular girl at school to be his GF and so on...

I really hope that the moe-lousiness won't last forever and quality comes back to Japan,too
@Purple Library Guy Oh, you know it's not always like that. You just made me remember Shuffle(anime) and Ichigo 100%. And that's why they can't have the MC.
Jealousy!!! One of the perfect ingredient for a perfect love story.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics