Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 68votes)

Ibitsu

Alt Names: alt イビツalt 砸扁你alt Ibitsu (RYOU Haruto)alt Изнанка
Author: Ryou Haruka
Artist: Ryou Haruka
Genres: Horror HorrorSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A boy went to take his trash out late one night, and found a strange, creepy, gothic-lolita-dressed woman sitting amongst the garbage bags. She asked if he had a little sister, and he answered her, hurrying afterwards back to his apartment. When he looked out the window, she was gone. Who is the strange woman, and why does she give him such a bad feeling?
Go to Ibitsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

61 Comments

so creepy... I just can't remember the number of time I look at the street in front of my house when reading this manga... try to read it at night with no light on xD
Mother of god.
Man I remember this Manga...it's crazy as fuck
Spoiler
Damn. This is some scary stuff right here.
I loved this manga when i read it a long time ago. I totally agree with the guy below me, I could so see this being a movie most likely only because i want to see it >.<.
dude that is creepy i can totally see this being a movie it would make a better movie plot than the crap from hollywood
wishing Yuno from MN goes there too ...
(hoping someone makes doujin for that event ...)
Great little series. Wish there was more like it.
Reading this, at 12 A.N. Is not a GOOD IDEA
Let me join ya ._.
Hey guys. I'm gonna go sit in a corner and cry. That cool with you?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics