Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 68votes)

Ibitsu

Alt Names: alt イビツalt 砸扁你alt Ibitsu (RYOU Haruto)alt Изнанка
Author: Ryou Haruka
Artist: Ryou Haruka
Genres: Horror HorrorSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A boy went to take his trash out late one night, and found a strange, creepy, gothic-lolita-dressed woman sitting amongst the garbage bags. She asked if he had a little sister, and he answered her, hurrying afterwards back to his apartment. When he looked out the window, she was gone. Who is the strange woman, and why does she give him such a bad feeling?
Go to Ibitsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

61 Comments

How come the police in this manga be so stupid ?!
Why they didn't suspect the freaky bitch ?!
Dear lord, i remember reading this series. Everyone who is claiming it isn't scary is a liar, douchebag or robot.
What would you do if the Lolita asked her signature question to you?
What answer would you give?
Me? I'd die. Id shit my pants and die a horrible shitty death. I wouldn't drag that fear on for weeks. For fucks sake, i'm scared of bees.
Well, frak. now i need to read something not-scary.
I can't stand horror that is due to the characters being stupid.

I mean, you have to think "DON'T YOU HAVE ANY GODDAMN SENSE? DO YOU KNOW WHAT AN EMERGENCY IS?"
Yes the chapter is out, aww, it never feels right unless I read this at night just before bed.
Arrghh!! dammit!!
x____x i can't take this kind of horror but always reads them..
Dammit for the rest of my life i'm going to do this.... Posted Image
creepy
Photo
TsundereChan
Jun 12 2012 06:34 PM
what are you guys talking
this manga was awesome
The author of this must be a really disturbed person mentally....
dude i loved this why it got cancelled?
I did not like the ending. Really disappointed. I feel like I've wasted quite a lot of time ;_; .
............I just finished reading this..........and......./o o\'
I think I'm gonna go call my mom, and get back to ya.

it's one of those things you can't unsee.
At first it was like, ok, creepy as fuck I like. Then it was like, wow, kinda....intense, but alright. Then it's all, good god, was that really nescessary? then it's like, for the love everything that's not completely fucked up will it ever end???!!!! WARNING: I do not reccomend reading this while under the influence of hallucinogens, (ban me if you want, but leave this comment up it is a more important safety tip than you know).
Holy shit...
I really hate that kind of manga, but on the other side it draws me in and crushes everything in the end... GOD
why don't they just ask her how they can be a good big brother
I remember reading this.
some freaky shit man.
In case anyone was wondering there is no happy ending.
Damn... can't get it out of my head. I just finish cooking my food. Now I don't feel like eating it. But can't stop reading it. -_-"
Dammit CURIOSITY! How many cats have you killed now?!?!
Oh god, the creepiness of this manga x.x
yey loli!!! oh w8........god noooo~
I remember this one. 1st time I read this, I was unable to sleep for a week and I probably won't be sleeping tonight again. Good times :)
Help me.... I'm scared and tired and sleepy yet I can't stop reading
Man i renember reading this when it was still being released, still screws with my brain to this day

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics