Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 74votes)

3 Level Combination

Alt Names: alt 3 Part Transformation Kim Chang-Namalt 3단 합체 김창남
Author: Ha Il-Kwon
Artist: Ha Il-Kwon
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to 3 Level Combination Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic 3 Level Combination Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 15 Replies

119 Comments

Yeah... Webtoons are definitely not for the faint-hearted. Even if they are tagged comedy (There are very few of those, too)

Thanks, SupremeCream Scanlations!

Only 2 more chapters left. Lets watch it all spiral out of control until it reaches the BAD END. I mean, lets face it; there is no way this is gonna end well for anyone.

This a korean manwha, if you thought that the bullying in Japanese mangas was sometime crazy, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Seriously though some of these korean manwhas/webtoons set in High school make me skin crawl.

Yep, and they do exist in real life.  Although similar type of bullying exists elsewhere too, it just doesn't get featured/reported as often in the west (I can think of about 20 odd incidents in germany, UK, US and Canada within the last few years).  And the scary thing is, the teacher/adult authority either ignore/join the bullying.

Very awesome, thanks Supreme Cream and Noctis Op.92!!

Wow, This manga gets so twisted and depressing. 

Start off dreary, add a bit of hope, crush that hope, mix in a bit of warm and fuzzy, burn warm & fuzzy to ash, repeat as necessary... and you got yourself a tragedy manhwa. 

It almost seems like if they don't give you a tiny bit of hope and then pulverize it ten fold it isn't tragic. 

Very awesome, thanks Noctis and Supreme Cream!!!

THAT LAST CHAPTER

why_god_why.jpg

Damn this is getting too depressing. I'll probably have to drop this for now and reread it once it get completed, hopefully when it gets a good ending.

Whoa, a love triangle between those three?

Naw, it was so linear, Imma call it the one-way-three-point-love-line....

DERP.

Man... I just started reading this because of robots, but this is so good... I really can't wait for the next chapter!

Thanks a ton Webtoon live, Noctis. Vendetta and SCS for translating this amazing work.

Outstanding, thanks a lot Noctis op92 and Supreme Cream!!

No matter what country or grade level or social class they are in,

Spoiler

I get that he's doing it for dramatic effect and it's all fiction, but suspenion of disbelief can only bring one so far.

This a korean manwha, if you thought that the bullying in Japanese mangas was sometime crazy, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Seriously though some of these korean manwhas/webtoons set in High school make me skin crawl.

Yay, SCS is working with Noctis. Wouldn't thought about that two of my favorite scanlators working together :D Good luck on series!

Spoiler

Oh my fucking god.

I can see the ending...

The horror!

Wow i did not think this would be so dark. I really wish more manga/manhwa would take a tone like this and not just jump in to a harem.

No matter what country or grade level or social class they are in,

Spoiler

I get that he's doing it for dramatic effect and it's all fiction, but suspenion of disbelief can only bring one so far.

Yo, where the adults at? jeez, also I was not ready for how dark this is.

Outstanding, thanks a lot Noktis Op92 and Supreme Cream Scanlations!!

Chapter 20 is going to take a while since there's a lot more redrawing than the previous. It should be done rather soon hopefully.

-Unhappyguy
it's nice
This just keeps going further downhill....
Ahh, tragedies!
the same author as Annarasumanara, yeah, this is an outstanding work.
This series is alarmingly good at making me warm and fuzzy inside and really sad at the same time.
Its a beautiful work.
"....Hogu, you are crying again."
Yeah, i am also crying Vrolet.
very awesome, thanks Noctis and Unhappyguy!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics