Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 74votes)

3 Level Combination

Alt Names: alt 3 Part Transformation Kim Chang-Namalt 3단 합체 김창남
Author: Ha Il-Kwon
Artist: Ha Il-Kwon
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to 3 Level Combination Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic 3 Level Combination Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 15 Replies

119 Comments

This robot romance love triangle thing is great! Are there any others like this? (Besides the obvious Chobits)
Best Malfunction ever
great webtoon/manhwa, I hope for more releases soon. Yeah, boy meets robot. Hey, how about public school in Korea? doesn't that sound fun?
anyone can tell me why that tall boy kissed her are they lovers or something?
Spoiler
Its not really NTR because that girl isn't worth it. It's boy meets robot. Thats the romance in this.
*telling
*telling
NTR?? you would you mind tealling who will be involved in the NTR?
I took a look at the raws as well and i have to agree with Rezonance, it's gonna get crazy. Tons of drama - NTR(not hardcore but it's there), tragedy, conspiracy; you name it they got it. The story itself is excellent, and once things start to pick up you can't take your eyes off it. Making a quality story out of a bunch of unoriginal plot elements is really hard, so this one deserves some due credit. Kudos.

Just an FYI this web comic ends at chapter 25.
a big thanks to noctis indeed for picking this up, i can finally resume reading this.
Do want!
Just skimmed through all the raws. This is going to be one hell of a ride.
Just skimmed through all the raws. This is going to be one hell of a ride.
Thanks for picking up this series noctis!
I'm really only into horror manga but this Manhwa is great!
Thanks for the releases Webtoon LIve. :)
This is one of the best I've read. I'm wondering Why there are such big gaps between releases though...(looked it up, and it looked like a monthly thing, but skipped some months...)
I like this
The boy's made of bitch!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics