Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 74votes)

3 Level Combination

Alt Names: alt 3 Part Transformation Kim Chang-Namalt 3단 합체 김창남
Author: Ha Il-Kwon
Artist: Ha Il-Kwon
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to 3 Level Combination Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic 3 Level Combination Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 15 Replies

119 Comments

I hope He gets revenge.....
The author is referring to himself in Chapter 11? ... I feel sorry for him!
Posted Image
Thanks for the new chapter Vendetta Scans!!

Wow.....
o.O my god man this manhwa...its great, i just...for once in the MC life can the author do something good for him? I mean come on man, the guy is just pathetic. I love the realism, and emotions evoked are pure. But REALISTICALLY bad things like that just keep happening? I mean come on, I have never pitied a character in a manga, manhwa, or comic, till now ><
Is that one creepy teacher or what? Coping a feel from a robot? A really good story but there's sure no shortage of disturbing things happening.
O_O
Oh Lord, this author knows how to make a effed up manhwa. That guy falling down is going to be a huge blow to the MC
This one is pure tragedy
Thanks for the new chapter Noctis Op.92
Whenever I see sick bastards like the one is this series, it always makes me angry because I know there are people like that in real life. Can't wait for the next episode. I hope the bastard gets what he deserves soon.
Photo
TsundereChan
May 21 2012 03:10 AM
GATAI!!
Great new chapter, thanks Noctis Op.92!
O.O Somebody give this guy a "HUMAN" Friend. LOL I myself wanted to give him a hug!
The MC is a bit extreme, creepiness and self-loathing. It's a great webtoon, though. Looking forward to read more.
Wow, what a great release, thanks Noctis Op.92!! Man, this webtoon is fantastic, it's a shame more people aren't following this. A really powerful story, looking forward to more.
man, that scene where the girl he likes is kissing that other guy.... that was sad...
i feel so sorry for the main character; the ending theme is probably going to be like "nice guys finish last."
It gets worse.

。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。
END
._.
...the protagonist creeps me out a bit.
WOAH SHI--
DEAR GOD. IDK WHAT TO FUCKING SAY.... that was fucking god damned creepy
Spoiler
Well that guy is just a wlaking train wreck. First it was a baseball and then a truck. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Great, thanks for the new release.
The NTR doesn't happen for a while so don't sweat it. You'll know when you see it. It doesn't involve Yoo Jin, but that's all i'll say about it.
Damn, that sign she made was fantastic~! XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics