Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 957votes)

Kubera

Alt Names: alt 쿠베라alt Kubera - Fermein du Bosenenalt Kubera - Le dernier dieualt Kubera - O último Deusalt Kubera - Ostatni Bógalt Kubera - Sang Dewa Terakhiralt Kubera - The Last Godalt Kubera - Ultimul zeualt Kubera - Un Último Diosalt One Last God Kuberaalt Paskutinis dievas Kuberaalt Son Tanrıalt کوبرا - آخرین الههalt Последний бог Кубера
Author: Currygom
Artist: Currygom
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Raws:
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=131385&weekday=tue

Official English translation:
http://www.webtoons.com/episodeList?titleNo=83

====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Kubera Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kubera still has a fandom <3 New Window themantarays
  • 0 Replies
Topic Kubera Season 3 discussion raws New Window themantarays
  • 1649 Replies
Topic What did Asha sacrifice in order to achieve a piece of Visnu's power? New Window Shess
  • 27 Replies
Topic Official Line Webtoons - Kubera discussions thread New Window Mizura
  • 416 Replies
Topic How Kubera compares to other comics New Window themantarays
  • 98 Replies
Topic FORUMS HELD TEMPORARILY AT vatoto.com AFTER BATOTO GOES DOWN New Window themantarays
  • 0 Replies

2238 Comments

oh and what is a nastika also.
I don't understand. Whats the difference between a Utani, Rakshasa, and a Asura.
I love the story but it still annoys the hell out of me. I REALLY want some answers at this point. Like who is who behind the facades? What's going on in general? You know, basic stuff like that. Yeah, I could read the summeries of the Korean chapters but that's just not the same. And at this rate, I have my doubts how much would I learn from that. The author sure enjoys keeping the readers in the dark about multiple plots going on in the background...
    • Ivy likes this
New guy is interesting... looking forward to when they get to Kaliboom
haha those names were classic.
ahh the new guy is such cutie
Last panels made me chuckle
I know I must not be to difficult concerning webtoons and coloring quality but this one is a bit too much
Oh, Starting again?! Cool!! Great!
haha, i wouldn't have minded a bit of goobera. just half or a quarter of it though.
This webtoon is so deliciously exciting that when there is a lull in the chapter releases, I read the entire thing again. Btw, I beleive the accepted colloquialism for that spinning guy is "animation domination", which is used in various forms of entertainment (i.e. television), to describe a more elaborate sequence than is the norm. The plot, storyline, and art just keep getting better over time. Props to currygom.
-If you think me ridiculous, or my comment ludicrous, then to you I say: "Inferno Ardere".
Y'know, I really like Kubera (Leez). I know she keeps not winning the popularity polls, but c'mon!
How many other people would rack a god?
indeed I really like this story. why the plot and character grow while the mystery just get thicker
So now i wonder how dead is the half, is she only half dead and will get healed back to a non fatal state or is she really lifelessly dead.
i lol when the guy get flying and...aa...how in the world the picture could move like that ? o_o
i dont get this one...
waaah another chap!! thank you!!!!!!
유타!!!
    • Ivy likes this
Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!
*on waiting stat once more*
Thank you for the awesome chapter :D
Ooops, I may have said something that's maybe not supposed to be said... Sorry... ^.^"
I'm going to delete everything I don't like in these comments. And rage comic images are part of what I don't like. Just saying.

You can use the forums for that.
Wow... this site is awesome! not only I am not native at English, but also it's translation are perfect.
And many English users are here..... @w@. Just....... I'm poooooooor at E!
The "Kubeadia" is currently undergoing the final touches by Funnybunnylogic and will be up in the forums soon. This will include explainations about nastica as well.
where's the dictionary for sura classes?(nastika, etc.)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics