Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 957votes)

Kubera

Alt Names: alt 쿠베라alt Kubera - Fermein du Bosenenalt Kubera - Le dernier dieualt Kubera - O último Deusalt Kubera - Ostatni Bógalt Kubera - Sang Dewa Terakhiralt Kubera - The Last Godalt Kubera - Ultimul zeualt Kubera - Un Último Diosalt One Last God Kuberaalt Paskutinis dievas Kuberaalt Son Tanrıalt کوبرا - آخرین الههalt Последний бог Кубера
Author: Currygom
Artist: Currygom
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Raws:
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=131385&weekday=tue

Official English translation:
http://www.webtoons.com/episodeList?titleNo=83

====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Kubera Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kubera still has a fandom <3 New Window themantarays
  • 0 Replies
Topic Kubera Season 3 discussion raws New Window themantarays
  • 1649 Replies
Topic What did Asha sacrifice in order to achieve a piece of Visnu's power? New Window Shess
  • 27 Replies
Topic Official Line Webtoons - Kubera discussions thread New Window Mizura
  • 416 Replies
Topic How Kubera compares to other comics New Window themantarays
  • 98 Replies
Topic FORUMS HELD TEMPORARILY AT vatoto.com AFTER BATOTO GOES DOWN New Window themantarays
  • 0 Replies

2238 Comments

*gasp* I turned 21 today, too :o What a coincidence xD Have a nice day!

Happy Birthday to you as well and I hope you have a good one too! :D

*gasp* I turned 21 today, too :o What a coincidence xD Have a nice day!

Happy birthday to you too :)

I turned 21 today ^^

Even though I can now legally drink alcohol the surprise has been ruined since I've been drinking it since I was like 17-18 lol.

*gasp* I turned 21 today, too :o
What a coincidence xD

Have a nice day!

I turned 21 today ^^

Even though I can now legally drink alcohol the surprise has been ruined since I've been drinking it since I was like 17-18 lol.

Happy birthday!! :D

I turned 21 today ^^

There's the cute Yuta that all the girls swoon over and then there's the yandere Yuta that all the girls hide from.

Why would we do that *grin*

But is Black Eyed Yuta not aware of Green Eyed Yuta?  When Asha says he doesn't need to pretend that he isn't glad she's gone (When Green Eyes was smiling about it last chapter), he looks confused and doesn't respond with the, er... bluntness he's developed and say "Yeah, you're right :D".

I haven't seen a split personality, just that stage 3 added 'a hormonal monster that shows love by eating, kidnapping, and murder' to his 'cute monster that eats other monsters alive' personality.

Well it hasn't been officially explained what his green/teal eyes represent. Most people guess it has something to do with emotional resonance.

The best way of putting it is that he has a split personality..

There's the cute Yuta that all the girls swoon over and then there's the yandere Yuta that all the girls hide from.

But is Black Eyed Yuta not aware of Green Eyed Yuta?  When Asha says he doesn't need to pretend that he isn't glad she's gone (When Green Eyes was smiling about it last chapter), he looks confused and doesn't respond with the, er... bluntness he's developed and say "Yeah, you're right :D".

I haven't seen a split personality, just that stage 3 added 'a hormonal monster that shows love by eating, kidnapping, and murder' to his 'cute monster that eats other monsters alive' personality.

So...does Yuta have a good poker face, or does he really not remember his green-eyed pyscho moments?

The best way of putting it is that he has a split personality..

So...does Yuta have a good poker face, or does he really not remember his green-eyed pyscho moments?

Now which manhwua should I read now...

Knight Run, Dice: The cube that changes everything, City of Dead Sorcerer, Magician, Feng Shen Ji, In Full Bloom, Gepetto, Noblesse, LESSA and LESSA the crimson knight.

Now which manhwua should I read now...

I feel like Asha could really use a hug.  But is determined to be alone and the tragic hero that everyone needs but doesn't deserve or deserves and doesn't... ah, whatever.  Someone give Asha a hug!!

Incoming [bhavati indra] xD

Spoiler

I feel like Asha could really use a hug.  But is determined to be alone and the tragic hero that everyone needs but doesn't deserve or deserves and doesn't... ah, whatever.  Someone give Asha a hug!!

Well at least I hope it's intense lol...sorry about the double post :>

Tomorrows chapter should be intense

"Wouldn't they laugh if they knew. . . It's Leez who has what I really want. :( "

[Green hair? Or do mean her fancy-smancy yellow mage clothes (or whatever they are)? Asha you have enough money to get em' you know. . . or do you mean her size? Come on Asha, let's keep this firmly PG-13. Besides, your money should still be able to fix that. They can do some crazy things with cosmetic science these days. Eh? Asha what's wrong? :D"

*Yuta dies*

"Asha how could you!? D,: "

"Sorry Leez, the temple of chaos interfered with my calculations. -_- "

It didn't load for me at first either. Try changing the image server(that is what fixed it for me).

How? if you'd be so kind :)

Spoiler

a future with bigger boobs

Plot

a future with bigger boobs

Maybe I'm the only one, but the last chapter doesn't load

It didn't load for me at first either. Try changing the image server(that is what fixed it for me).

Maybe I'm the only one, but the last chapter doesn't load

It's about time someone called Yuta out for being a creep, lets see what the ultimate Yandere will do now o.0

Needs more fan service.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics