Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 957votes)

Kubera

Alt Names: alt 쿠베라alt Kubera - Fermein du Bosenenalt Kubera - Le dernier dieualt Kubera - O último Deusalt Kubera - Ostatni Bógalt Kubera - Sang Dewa Terakhiralt Kubera - The Last Godalt Kubera - Ultimul zeualt Kubera - Un Último Diosalt One Last God Kuberaalt Paskutinis dievas Kuberaalt Son Tanrıalt کوبرا - آخرین الههalt Последний бог Кубера
Author: Currygom
Artist: Currygom
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Raws:
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=131385&weekday=tue

Official English translation:
http://www.webtoons.com/episodeList?titleNo=83

====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Kubera Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kubera still has a fandom <3 New Window themantarays
  • 0 Replies
Topic Kubera Season 3 discussion raws New Window themantarays
  • 1649 Replies
Topic What did Asha sacrifice in order to achieve a piece of Visnu's power? New Window Shess
  • 27 Replies
Topic Official Line Webtoons - Kubera discussions thread New Window Mizura
  • 416 Replies
Topic How Kubera compares to other comics New Window themantarays
  • 98 Replies
Topic FORUMS HELD TEMPORARILY AT vatoto.com AFTER BATOTO GOES DOWN New Window themantarays
  • 0 Replies

2238 Comments

WOOH! >:D GO DRAGON DUDE~!!!!!!!!!
The Sura, in their full glory, are AWESOME!
Looks like there is finally some plot development that is part of the main story line. Awesome.
Sagara: FU*KING AYE! SHES NOT HERE EITHER FFFFFFFFFF-

Leez & Asha: Trolololololol~

xD I know, the city is going to be destroyed, but atleast have a sense of humor! Just imagine what will happen when they find out she isn't dead yet :P
@Kojiro: even so, she wasn't able to get any proper screentime. Poor Leez.
Rejoice, Leez. You're important enough to turn two towns/cities to rubble.
Vote for you favorite bad guy or gal from your favorite Kubera villains http://kubera.wikia.com/wiki/Top_10_list:Best_Bad_Guy_Or_Gal
Absolutely loving this arc, can't wait for the next chapter
(Sagara): "Uh oh... miscalculation O_O!"
awesome new chapter
it over flee from the wrath of the fire god
lala la la~ BUSTED
I really liked that Goobera.... love the beef.
Leez, you finally got your romance! ~
lol, love started by a beef patty xD Yeah, Leez, that would make an awesome love story for your kids in the future
That was hilarious, Leez don't get no respect even in the special
Waiting almost patiently for the next release , which should be quite interesting .

Stop by the Kubera Wiki , wonder woman Macha has added over 20 new pages . please join up and join in .

http://kubera.wikia.com/wiki/Kubera_Wiki
Love Shess's outfit. Like an homage to Sendak.
Awesome, thanks for the new release!
Kabura is a great manga good plot and still improving :D

I wonder when they will continue with the raws again
Sorry, Gentleman, but I'm not one of the "original readers". I came across Kubera when 40 chapters were already translated.
Havoc, just wait, let Currygom build a sturdy base for her story. I want to know more about Leez, too, but I love how the whole story of Kubera's world develops. There are lovable characters who have their own stories and who I want to know more about. Patience.
Let's hope that, by the time The Company translates the first part of Kubera, Currygom will have already started the second one.
Well, at last something BIG is happening. It's interesting.
However, when the F*CK WILL WE SEE/LEARN MOAR ABOUT LEEZ ???
I want to see her as a BADASSSSS !!!
Oh my God, is it just me or is this arc really good?!
@Gentleman
I remember when this series was new... Back when I was trying to figure out the difference between a Sura and a God.... This series has come a long way...
hahaha, they are safe from now because he just say she is pretty

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics