Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 957votes)

Kubera

Alt Names: alt 쿠베라alt Kubera - Fermein du Bosenenalt Kubera - Le dernier dieualt Kubera - O último Deusalt Kubera - Ostatni Bógalt Kubera - Sang Dewa Terakhiralt Kubera - The Last Godalt Kubera - Ultimul zeualt Kubera - Un Último Diosalt One Last God Kuberaalt Paskutinis dievas Kuberaalt Son Tanrıalt کوبرا - آخرین الههalt Последний бог Кубера
Author: Currygom
Artist: Currygom
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Raws:
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=131385&weekday=tue

Official English translation:
http://www.webtoons.com/episodeList?titleNo=83

====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Kubera Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kubera still has a fandom <3 New Window themantarays
  • 0 Replies
Topic Kubera Season 3 discussion raws New Window themantarays
  • 1649 Replies
Topic What did Asha sacrifice in order to achieve a piece of Visnu's power? New Window Shess
  • 27 Replies
Topic Official Line Webtoons - Kubera discussions thread New Window Mizura
  • 416 Replies
Topic How Kubera compares to other comics New Window themantarays
  • 98 Replies
Topic FORUMS HELD TEMPORARILY AT vatoto.com AFTER BATOTO GOES DOWN New Window themantarays
  • 0 Replies

2238 Comments

Spoiler

Is chap 2 - 97 translated or...? >_< 

I mean, something like a News Update to replace the comic chapters section on this page. Just so everyone know a new raw/translated chapter is up.

You could always use RSS to track Babo Kim Scans' blog, that way you'll get notified whenever they put out a new translation or announcement.

What do exactly do you mean?

We can't upload chapters anymore.

So the only thing left to do is posting releasing info in the translation thread. And on the translation group blog.

Or if you have the skript installed, you can look naver up from time to time.

Or do you mean a notice here in the comments?

I mean, something like a News Update to replace the comic chapters section on this page. Just so everyone know a new raw/translated chapter is up.

I have ze suggestion... Why not everytime a new raw is uploaded onto Naver, this section is also updated? This may seem pointless but I always check batoto daily and I always forget to check (especially) other sites like Naver/u17/Senmanga. Too much manga to keep track. Posting some chapter updates or news update here would at least show that this section is still live. I don't usually stalk the forum often either. Arlong Park forums do this. They post a News Update saying 'bla bla chapter is now live!'.

So those who come here would at least know the chapters are up on Naver. Some of us aren't avid readers that keep track of every manga. We just follow up if we see new updates on the Batoto home page.

What do exactly do you mean?

We can't upload chapters anymore.

So the only thing left to do is posting releasing info in the translation thread. And on the translation group blog.

Or if you have the skript installed, you can look naver up from time to time.

Or do you mean a notice here in the comments?

I have ze suggestion... Why not everytime a new raw is uploaded onto Naver, this section is also updated? This may seem pointless but I always check batoto daily and I always forget to check (especially) other sites like Naver/u17/Senmanga. Too much manga to keep track. Posting some chapter updates or news update here would at least show that this section is still live. I don't usually stalk the forum often either. Arlong Park forums do this. They post a News Update saying 'bla bla chapter is now live!'.

So those who come here would at least know the chapters are up on Naver. Some of us aren't avid readers that keep track of every manga. We just follow up if we see new updates on the Batoto home page.

Hey guys, just wanted to add for people who don't read the forums esp. when we talk about the latest raws, Babo Kim Scans is picking this up. You download a Greasemonkey script or bookmark (instructions are all here and here) and then when you visit the Naver webtoon page on Opera, Firefox or Chrome, the English translation overlays the original Korean one.

People to thank are Tierra, Mizura, Internet and the entire translation checkers team - who I think may want to remain anonymous (?) - and as mentioned before by nyankat, Tierra's working with Babo Kim Scans for the English translation. I thought it might make it clearer that these translations are not raws, although you do have to visit the Korean webtoon page to read the overlays, and so I guess it's sort of official for the few Kubera readers out there who don't visit the forums that yes, Kubera is being translated again by a very, very dedicated group of people who've read and analysed every little action in Kubera down to the bone, and who've formed this scanlation group solely for Kubera. Kudos to them! (and great news for us)

Also, the Greasemonkey script isn't tedious or annoying at all. I have the bookmark on another computer and to read the English translation you have to click on the bookmark every time you go to a new page, but for the script you just load the page and Hey presto! The entire English translation is there. Go thank Javascript (and Doonge, the person who created it I think).

Nvm, I fixed it, thanks for the links.

Hey guys, just wanted to add for people who don't read the forums esp. when we talk about the latest raws, Babo Kim Scans is picking this up. You download a Greasemonkey script or bookmark (instructions are all here and here) and then when you visit the Naver webtoon page on Opera, Firefox or Chrome, the English translation overlays the original Korean one.

People to thank are Tierra, MizuraInternet and the entire translation checkers team - who I think may want to remain anonymous (?) - and as mentioned before by nyankat, Tierra's working with Babo Kim Scans for the English translation. I thought it might make it clearer that these translations are not raws, although you do have to visit the Korean webtoon page to read the overlays, and so I guess it's sort of official for the few Kubera readers out there who don't visit the forums that yes, Kubera is being translated again by a very, very dedicated group of people who've read and analysed every little action in Kubera down to the bone, and who've formed this scanlation group solely for Kubera. Kudos to them! (and great news for us)

Also, the Greasemonkey script isn't tedious or annoying at all. I have the bookmark on another computer and to read the English translation you have to click on the bookmark every time you go to a new page, but for the script you just load the page and Hey presto! The entire English translation is there. Go thank Javascript (and Doonge, the person who created it I think).

please check it out if u want to read the latest in English

till chapter 100

Tierra has translated it   :)

after that is a hiatsu special notice   :(

http://kubera-tn.weebly.com/season-2-chapter-99.html

(it has been translated into English for 2 more chapters than the latest we got from here)

it helped me have a calm cutoff from the manga until it carries on hopelfully >_<

You, yeah, you. I am talking about you. Just shut up and take my like. Take my like and all the fucks I give. I used to not give fucks to anyone, but you are taking all of them right now. So continue being a good guy and don`t become a douche

looks like it'll take take about 3month to catch up!hoho! good for auther , bad for readers! Well i hope atleast by this break, it will become better...

Porque no puedo ver los capitulos? , mas bien ni me salen donde siempre T_T

Naver sacó una traducción oficial al inglés, así que pidieron que se dejase de traducir en cualquier idioma y que se borrasen los capítulos que había en Batoto. 

please check it out if u want to read the latest in English

till chapter 100

Tierra has translated it   :)

after that is a hiatsu special notice   :(

http://kubera-tn.weebly.com/season-2-chapter-99.html

(it has been translated into English for 2 more chapters than the latest we got from here)

it helped me have a calm cutoff from the manga until it carries on hopelfully >_<

Porque no puedo ver los capitulos? , mas bien ni me salen donde siempre T_T

...Again? Both Kubera and City of a dead sorcerer were taken down? 

WHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????????

sooo basically this means it's time to drop kubera. by the time that site catches up to where thcompany stopped i'll have long since forgotten this existed. oh well.

Nah. TL is still on on other sites.. :X

But yeah, official TL is sloooooow.

sooo basically this means it's time to drop kubera. by the time that site catches up to where thcompany stopped i'll have long since forgotten this existed. oh well.

No!!

this is what i would wait excitedly for

this is torture :batoto_011:

i want to see what happens next let alone rereading it

Yutaaaaa!!

i miss u :batoto_012:

The links work again from Chapter 55 and onwards. (I haven't checked since they removed all of the strips from this site though)

I see, thanks. It's a pity it's come to this, though.

Unfortunately there are broken links from Chapter 21 to ?... :unsure:

The links work again from Chapter 55 and onwards. (I haven't checked since they removed all of the strips from this site though)

If you downloaded them all, you could simply rename all pictures and then make an html file .. with that, you can see it in strip format.

Unfortunately there are broken links from Chapter 21 to ?... :unsure:

Online chinese readers that dgaf, here I come.

The official LINE webtoon app already supports both English and traditional Chinese languages. It's a setting in the options menu to toggle the language you want.

Online chinese readers that dgaf, here I come.

They could've stayed up there... 

Are you kidding me?!
At this f***ing official site, the manhwa is at ep. 6
(season I)... WtF!?!

We all feel your pain :(

Are you kidding me?!
At this f***ing official site, the manhwa is at ep. 6
(season I)... WtF!?!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics