Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 114votes)

REAL

Alt Names: alt Gerçekalt حقيقي
Author: Inoue Takehiko
Artist: Inoue Takehiko
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nomiya Tomomi, a high school drop-out who wants to devote his life to helping Natsumi, a girl he sentenced to a life of immobility after a tragic bike ride he invited her on, tries to change his life around, from a trouble making delinquent into a reliable man. The problem is, both Natsumi and her sister dont seem to care at all for Nomiya, rightfuly blaming him for the accident. Plus, the only notable talent Nomiya posseses is the talent for basketball. Everything changes for him when he meets up with Togawa Kiyoharu, a wheelchair basketball player.
Go to REAL Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Volume 14 any news? New Window ryanovsky
  • 2 Replies
Topic Volume 13 out New Window Viole1369
  • 8 Replies
Topic Vol 12 New Window -____-'
  • 0 Replies
Topic REAL Volume 1&2 Uploaded :) New Window Lukis
  • 3 Replies

64 Comments

Chapter 23 at the moment, it's getting better and better.
Newest volume goes on sale around 20th November ^^
It's still ongoing and is released irregularly in the Young magazine.
Hmmm, someone who knows the status about this manga should make a forum post to inform us. That would be helpfull and I asking with "please" cause I want to know when I can read the rest of this manga. :)
Anyways, someone please tell me more what's happening with this manga and thank you in advance.
why havent i found this sooner?! I gots a man crush on Inoue Takehiko
This manga is a master piece
Takeshiho Inoue is facking genius
Totally worth it though.
We have to wait at least 7 months for the next volume?That's gonna be one long ass wait.
yes.. I want more too!! >.< awsome it is!
Other manga's don't know true despair. :D
damn, just read volume 11, and still want more...
SImply put : un chef d'oeuvre. Just like in vagabond, the story, the art, the atmosphere... Everything is beautiful.
this manga is awesome, simply awesome
I can't wait for volume 11.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics