Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 78votes)

Sengoku Strays

Alt Names: alt Chiến Quốcalt War Land Straysalt 戦國ストレイズalt 戰國 straysalt 戰國STRAYS-時空迷遊抄
Author: Nanami Shingo
Artist: Nanami Shingo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kasane is your average kendo-obsessed girl, when a brush with a mysterious sword sends her back in time to the Sengoku Era. Stuck in an unfamiliar time and place, Kasane also has the poor luck of winding up right in the middle of the turmoil that surrounded Oda Nobunaga's rise to power!
Go to Sengoku Strays Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

97 Comments

i like the special effects:D
and the translation is beyond "great"
So many chapters at once! //*O*//
After reading them all:
Argh! How could they do this to me! TAT
What a cliffhanger! ;A;
So who read Tateami's "new direction"?
"Will the war continue?" - Really, Kasane? *facepalm*

I get it she isn't good at history (nor I am), but the least she should now is that it won't be peace there until the Tokugawa shougunate.
How come she doesn't remember this, but she could remember Toyotomi Hideyoshi's earlier nickname? Gah.
The blade!
i wish this was released more frequently one of the mangas that make my impatience unbearable
thanks you¡'¡¡
They made it pretty clear she's not actually smart, thus she doesn't have future smarts. I mean you might know how to use a microwave, you might know how a microwave works. But that doesn't mean you can make a microwave 500 years ago in the past. She may have some future knowledge, but as they've already pointed out, she failed history and her other subjects were obviously not as good.
I don't even think she will use her ' future smarts ' at all.. Seeing how this progresses.
@Exa

Yeah - I wish she'd change her uniform too - it's the only thing 'future' about her right now.

Hopefully she'd use some future smarts soon.
Great story, lovin it so far. But is this a monthly release cause i cant wait for next ch's XD
Aside from the begining it hasn't really even been brought up so I'm guessing at some point in the future it'll become important...(hopefully)...
This would have worked just as well if she weren't from the future; not like she has any knowledge of history anyway.
Yay it got picked up again?!
I can't wait for the next release /starts camping
Thanks for the new chapter!
interesting read but but but
would there ever be some romance thing going on in the future?....
I LOVE THIS MANGA SOOOOO MUCH <3
interesting :D
looks interesting. Kind of reminds me of 'threads of time'.
This is mighty great action and humor!!!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics